Xbox already lose Halo to 3rd party.. but its not over yet, Gears of Wars next?

#61FinzFan4lifePosted 11/7/2013 11:51:28 AM
MrSpaM111 posted...
fallange posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
mygoodluckcharm posted...
Well Microsoft still has billions dollar to buy studios

Yet these billions of dollar weren't even enough to build a console that can run the new COD in 1080p lol.

Since this is the "let's behave like kids game" at least the X1 runs COD at consistent 60fps unlike the PS4.

Source?

Oh that's right, you don't have one, because Microsoft have stopped anybody releasing reviews for it until next week.

The people that have played it have said the XBO version also suffers from framerate problems.

FAIL

Your source? Don't ask for someone else's source when you provide information that would require same thing
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#62fallangePosted 11/7/2013 12:37:13 PM
It is mrspam after all. Once he was proven wrong he went back to his caravan under the bridge.
---
have you heard the news?
the dogs are dead!
#63WTFNightmarePosted 11/7/2013 3:42:34 PM
Impaired Medic posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
playstation didn't get halo and never will ; )

Thank God for that, don't want my system tarnished with a mediocre pew pew pew series.

Why not atleast it would have good games then LOL
---
Super Smash Bros Melee and Halo 3 are the greatest multiplayer games EVER!
#64Exodus_PrimePosted 11/7/2013 3:51:45 PM
WTFNightmare posted...
Impaired Medic posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
playstation didn't get halo and never will ; )

Thank God for that, don't want my system tarnished with a mediocre pew pew pew series.

Why not atleast it would have good games then LOL

Oooooo he's gonna need some cream for that burn lol
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#65DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/7/2013 4:23:13 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...

Who said unlimited money? A couple of billion isn't that much. They've already spent $9 billion just on servers this year .

Stop lying

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/125313-Microsoft-Spending-700-Million-to-Back-Xbox-Live-Cloud-Servers

You guys are getting kinda silly. MS bought 300k servers this year and then spend another 700 million. Together thats $9.3 billion worth of servers since the 300k servers cost $8.6 billion. Yes, MS has a lot of money.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#66DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/8/2013 7:00:11 AM
Keven_Koopa posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...

Who said unlimited money? A couple of billion isn't that much. They've already spent $9 billion just on servers this year .

Stop lying

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/125313-Microsoft-Spending-700-Million-to-Back-Xbox-Live-Cloud-Servers

Yeah, but that's escapist magazine, dude....

MS bought 300k servers before that which costed $8.6 billion. I already included the $700 million additional which is why I said they spend over $9 billion.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#67melvin343Posted 11/9/2013 11:01:19 AM
crynryan posted...
Alnilam81 posted...
EnmaDaio2588 posted...
Microsoft has a horrible track record when it comes to exclusivity. They have an even worse record when it comes to bringing franchises into new generations. What exclusive 360 games did you like? Odds are you won't see it on the XBone80 but you may see it again if Microsoft makes a new console after the XBone80.

You think Sony don't have a terrible track record? Over the last few gens they've lost Final Fantasy, MGS, Kingdom Hearts, GTA, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter.... they're just the ones off the top of my head.

Resident Evil had N64 ports, there've been countless Final Fantasy spinoffs on Nintendo consoles. It mostly has to do with the fact that in the PS1 era, the N64 couldn't have games as big as PS1 games. Game developers wanted bigger games, so they stuck to the Playstation. Now that it's not a problem anymore, they make more money by making their games for multiple consoles.

Or would you have rather had FF7/8/9 on N64 with 30 or so cartridges each?

Sonys CD Roms was the reason why every game developer jump to Sony because the Disc were so cheap, store memory, and better Graphic. Nintendo wanted to stay with the Cartridge and nobody was not going to port any games because Cartridges were so expensive at the time that Nintendo made so many mistakes. Nintendo was suppose to have the N64 used CD and Sony was the ones helping them but Nintendo back off and work with Phillips while Sony was unaware of this dirty scam that Nintendo did and when Sony saw the press, they were sock and embarrassed so that's why we have PS Consoles today because they wanted to teach Nintendo a lesson.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#68ACx7Posted 11/9/2013 1:19:25 PM
Why do you people make topics like this? I know you feel like you have to justify your console purchase somehow. But posting outright lies to try and do so comes off as a little desperate.

Halo is still Xbox a Microsoft exclusive. Epic has said multiple times that Gears isn't going multiplat. Aside from having aliens Destiny looks nothing like Halo.
#69Dev0311Posted 11/9/2013 1:23:25 PM
Halo's glory days are over. Time to move on to better things.
---
Take One look at the resolution and walk away...