Do you reckon Xbone...

#1CallmegePosted 11/7/2013 5:10:20 AM
Will jack up your discs like the 360 did? It was a really simple fix that modders worked out within a couple of weeks and that cost about 50p to implement, but despite numerous hardware revisions and multiple different disc drives from multiple different manufacturers Microsoft never fixed it.

Do you think they will have done for the Bone?

Genuine question. I'm still unsold on what next gen machine to get, though I'm leaning towards Steam Machine at the moment simply because I've already got about 100 games on steam and it offers free online (I was going to get ps4 until they announced premium online).
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#2GuitaristMattPosted 11/7/2013 5:34:09 AM
You're not allowed to sit the console vertically anymore. No more jacked up discs.
---
Question about the PS4? Check here vvv
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#3Callmege(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 5:45:58 AM
GuitaristMatt posted...
You're not allowed to sit the console vertically anymore. No more jacked up discs.

My younger brothers copy of COD4 got jacked up with the console horizontal when our youngest brother tripped on the controller cable.
---
#4SunDevil77Posted 11/7/2013 5:52:07 AM
Callmege posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...

My younger brothers copy of COD4 got jacked up with the console horizontal when our youngest brother tripped on the controller cable.

You see, discs aren't meant to roll around inside a console when it's moving.
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5Callmege(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 5:59:09 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Callmege posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...

You see, discs aren't meant to roll around inside a console when it's moving.

That's why other console manufacturers use disc drives that properly hold the disc in place. ****, portable CD players have existed for 20 years and they operate on the very premise that the disc is kept level.
---