Any chance of getting a console even though I missed out on preorders?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any chance of getting a console even though I missed out on preorders?
2 years ago#11
Ill give these Ideas a try. I'm really interested In the non preorder( or walk-in) stock companies will have. Though I'm imagining really limited quantities, and possibly camping lines. But I did make the mistake of not acting sooner so can't really complain about the hassles.
have you ever wondered why midgets laugh when they run, well its because the grass tickles their nuts.
2 years ago#12
Some club warehouse retailers like Costco or Sam's Club could also be a good alternative. They don't offer pre-orders and usually have a decent stock from time to time.

Good luck.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#13
I'm in Ohio so Launch parties are a no-go.
have you ever wondered why midgets laugh when they run, well its because the grass tickles their nuts.
2 years ago#14
Regsantotomas - I really like that Idea. People normally don't think about warehouse stores when buying consoles.

On a side note does Microsoft sell warranties on consoles not bought directly from them? Just incase the retailer doesn't offer one.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any chance of getting a console even though I missed out on preorders?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived