Any chance of getting a console even though I missed out on preorders?

#11cahsmo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 10:16:41 AM
Ill give these Ideas a try. I'm really interested In the non preorder( or walk-in) stock companies will have. Though I'm imagining really limited quantities, and possibly camping lines. But I did make the mistake of not acting sooner so can't really complain about the hassles.
---
have you ever wondered why midgets laugh when they run, well its because the grass tickles their nuts.
#12regsantotomasPosted 11/7/2013 10:18:17 AM
Some club warehouse retailers like Costco or Sam's Club could also be a good alternative. They don't offer pre-orders and usually have a decent stock from time to time.

Good luck.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#13cahsmo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 10:18:47 AM
I'm in Ohio so Launch parties are a no-go.
---
have you ever wondered why midgets laugh when they run, well its because the grass tickles their nuts.
#14cahsmo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 10:26:36 AM
Regsantotomas - I really like that Idea. People normally don't think about warehouse stores when buying consoles.

On a side note does Microsoft sell warranties on consoles not bought directly from them? Just incase the retailer doesn't offer one.
---