Google's New Comment System Removes All Trolling Comments on Xbox One Videos

#1HeathenutopiaPosted 11/7/2013 10:09:06 AM
http://www.gamepur.com/news/12670-googles-new-comment-system-removes-all-trolling-comments-xbox-one-videos.html
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#2MmaguyPosted 11/7/2013 10:13:18 AM
Good, now only if Gamefaqs would follow suit.

All trolls should be removed from discussion, be it XBO vs. PS4, iPhone vs. Samsung, or anything in between. Mods should be removing all of the PS4 trolls from this board, all of the XBO trolls from the PS4 board, and every troll in between.
#3TBONE_OGPosted 11/7/2013 10:14:24 AM
Mmaguy posted...

All trolls should be removed from discussion, be it XBO vs. PS4, iPhone vs. Samsung, or anything in between. Mods should be removing all of the PS4 trolls from this board, all of the XBO trolls from the PS4 board, and every troll in between.

---
Always O.G.
#4vidalmorazaPosted 11/7/2013 10:14:30 AM
It basically removes troll comments on every video, not just Xbox ones
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#5Combo626Posted 11/7/2013 10:15:28 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Mmaguy posted...

---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#6Special-EddPosted 11/7/2013 10:17:19 AM
I wonder how they distinguish certain troll comments from regular ones. I'm not talking about blatant trolling, just the subtle type that you know is trolling that someone else might not give a second look.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#7JusticeSwordPosted 11/7/2013 10:27:26 AM
But then all the people who cried foul about always online & the DRM were labelled trolls, instead of consumers with legitimate concerns.

It is a very Orwellian practice that is in place to eradicate free speech, something I heard was valued in the USA, ironic.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#8JusticeSwordPosted 11/7/2013 11:19:45 AM
Really you guys think its ok to impose restrictions on criticism, whether its true or false?
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#9Duke AriochPosted 11/7/2013 11:25:27 AM
JusticeSword posted...
Really you guys think its ok to impose restrictions on criticism, whether its true or false?

The thing about trolling is that it isn't criticism. People may get annoyed at an opinion, but trolling is not generally an opinion. Though it is one of the severe circumstances, I think back to the Toys r' us ad that was destroyed. There was no criticism, it was just hate and racism.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone
#10AnakeriePosted 11/7/2013 11:27:38 AM
Gamefaqs definition of troll=someone who does not agree with me and dares have a different opinion.
---
GT: CrampedSultana
Pawn: Zarianna