Google's New Comment System Removes All Trolling Comments on Xbox One Videos

#61Spectral_CloudPosted 11/7/2013 5:22:31 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
vidalmoraza posted...
It basically removes troll comments on every video, not just Xbox ones

Seriously? That must've taken forever. I'm all for these changes then!!! I can't watch a single X1 video without it being trolled into oblivion. Thanks Google.

just so you know (saying since no one seems to actually address this) all they seem to have done is delete all comments on youtube marked as spam regardless of if they are spam. not sure if that's 100% true but it seems to be what i have seen across the board on videos.

I would say "yay trolls and spammers are gone" but i can't due to the fact that the Not Spam button did nothing so things that were perfectly fine were not downvoted, just marked as spam so it would go away. The way they went about it was rather dumb considering they had to know they would get rid of many many comments that were perfectly fine. One comment that is gone that i know of had over 20k likes and was simply a list of songs on a song mix and he happened to be the first to post it.
---
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
#62mouser066Posted 11/7/2013 5:25:03 PM
NWO

M$ Google Apple
#63RyuuHou25Posted 11/7/2013 5:38:04 PM
Yeah, I just see this more as adults in general being unable to handle criticism, legitimate or not, and just plugging their ears and playing the "lalalala, I can't hear you" game that children play >.>

It's pretty bad in this world when kids are starting to look more mature than grown ass adults. Hell, there's a school in the US that has effectively BANNED their students from physical interaction. They actually get sent to the office for hugging one another and stuff like that.

Just....SMH at people that agree with crap like this.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#64ferval100Posted 11/7/2013 6:14:19 PM
Mmaguy posted...
Good, now only if Gamefaqs would follow suit.

All trolls should be removed from discussion, be it XBO vs. PS4, iPhone vs. Samsung, or anything in between. Mods should be removing all of the PS4 trolls from this board, all of the XBO trolls from the PS4 board, and every troll in between.

Gotta love Freedom Of Speech.
---
We are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
http://youtu.be/u3X5f3gY4iw - Truer words have never been spoken.
#65Def_S0ulPosted 11/7/2013 6:23:41 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
renskyfire posted...
Mmaguy posted...

All trolls should be removed from discussion, be it XBO vs. PS4, iPhone vs. Samsung, or anything in between. Mods should be removing all of the PS4 trolls from this board, all of the XBO trolls from the PS4 board, and every troll in between.

But but, the Sony Defense Force is only trying to ask the hard questions in 8 pages worth of the same topic! Surely they never intended to troll us, why would they ever do that!?!?!?!?!

You don't have to defend Sony to point out the problems with the X-Box One. In most threads I've seen lately the first people to mention Sony are the X-Box One defenders.

Usually with the argument - "But Sony's done that/wanted to do that too! That means you can't hate Microsoft for it!"

Yeah and each time someone brings up the xbone's DRM policy, the xbone fanboys retort with Sony's ninja DRM rootkit.
#66Mr_DelcroixPosted 11/7/2013 6:40:58 PM
Heathenutopia posted...
http://www.gamepur.com/news/12670-googles-new-comment-system-removes-all-trolling-comments-xbox-one-videos.html

*Removes all dissenting opinions and turns the entire site into a massive hugbox.
---
Oh man, I lost some karma for offending someone! Let me just set myself on fire right now, might as well get ready for where I'm going!
#67scoobydoobydontPosted 11/7/2013 6:45:23 PM
dfbsmjh76vcdbjl posted...
Mmaguy posted...

---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#68NeoAndurilPosted 11/7/2013 6:46:44 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
dfbsmjh76vcdbjl posted...
Mmaguy posted...

His comment would include you fyi.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#69SilentS89Posted 11/7/2013 6:48:18 PM
Ridiculous hammer solution to a problem that requires a scalpel.
#70Chyld989Posted 11/7/2013 6:59:29 PM
Mmaguy posted...