Who here hates on Ryse but plans to buy Killzone?

#1ElPolloDiablo87Posted 11/7/2013 11:11:11 AM
Topic - Results (130 votes)
I hate on Ryse but will buy Killzone. I am a hypocrite of the highest order.
40.77% (53 votes)
I hate on Ryse but also hate on Killzone. I am an equal opportunity hater
20% (26 votes)
I don't hate on Ryse but hate on Killzone. Xbots, assemble!
15.38% (20 votes)
I don't hate on Ryse or Killzone. I am a graphics whore.
23.85% (31 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I see so many topics hating on Ryse for gameplay but Killzone usually seems to get a pass. Why is that? Killzone has a track record of mediocre gameplay, and Ryse is a new franchise that isn't even out yet.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#2YeomanlyPosted 11/7/2013 11:12:54 AM
If I was getting a PS4, Killzone would be low on the list behind BF4 and CoD, FPS to me is about the multiplayer.
#3HeathenutopiaPosted 11/7/2013 11:14:22 AM
Preview for Ryse was yesterday.

Preview for Kiillzone = NOT HAPPENED YET

DerpyDerpyDerpyDerpyDerpyDerpyDerpyDerpyDerpyDerpyDerpyDerpy
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#4IminyourclosetPosted 11/7/2013 11:17:42 AM
Ryse looks incredibly boring, even early reviews of people who played the first half say it's boring and repetitive. I might be interested in Killzone if I played FPSs like that, but I've never played it or Halo or Battlefield or CoD, so no.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#5SupaShigPosted 11/7/2013 11:21:02 AM
Very biased poll, not asnwering. To answer your question though, I'm not really interested in either, but I'd buy them both depending on which system I got because its launch week and they're all thats available.

Its like going to the cafeteria in grade school after the bosco sticks are gone... You just sadly take whats left and plan to get what you really want next time.
#6TheGam3925Posted 11/7/2013 11:23:09 AM
SupaShig posted...
Very biased poll, not asnwering. To answer your question though, I'm not really interested in either, but I'd buy them both depending on which system I got because its launch week and they're all thats available.

Its like going to the cafeteria in grade school after the bosco sticks are gone... You just sadly take whats left and plan to get what you really want next time.

What in the hell are bosco sticks?
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#7BigBOOtoYOU2Posted 11/7/2013 11:23:58 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
I see so many topics hating on Ryse for gameplay but Killzone usually seems to get a pass. Why is that? Killzone has a track record of mediocre gameplay, and Ryse is a new franchise that isn't even out yet.

Defending Ryse is a losing battle. The minute this game gets in the real reviewers' hands, it's all over.
#8GuitaristMattPosted 11/7/2013 11:29:37 AM
TheGam3925 posted...

lol let-me-google-that-for-you is against the TOS now.
They are bread sticks filled with pizza stuff usually.
---
Question about the PS4? Check here vvv
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#9axelfooley2k5Posted 11/7/2013 11:30:53 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...

I bet you have never played a killzone game based solely on it being on PlayStation

Mirite

Cause as long as I have known gamefaqs you have been one of those guys who put everything PlayStation down

Killzone 2 was great.......never played the others

Shadowfall looks better than regurgitated COD and battlefield

Free maps and 1080p 60
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#10TheGam3925Posted 11/7/2013 11:32:18 AM
GuitaristMatt posted...
TheGam3925 posted...

lol let-me-google-that-for-you is against the TOS now.
They are bread sticks filled with pizza stuff usually.

Google is against the TOS? Ah okay, Hot Pockets in stick form gotcha.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925