Who here hates on Ryse but plans to buy Killzone?

#41AlexPumaPosted 11/9/2013 12:38:39 PM
What about people like me who think Ryse looks hilariously bad, but have no strong feelings one-way-or-another when it comes to Killzone? Heck, if it wasn't for the Xbox One board regulars hating on the game, I wouldn't be paying attention to Killzone at all.

TheDarkNerd posted...
Just the lmgtfy website. Try to post a link from it. Looks like a mod got trolled and is really upset about it. Which is weird since it is also a nice way to show off several different pages, what exactly to type in, and such.

Kind of a patronizing site, one that makes it seem like the person it's being posted for is either lazy or stupid, when in actuality they're just trying to keep a conversation going. And honestly, if you're going to go through the trouble of lmgtfy, you can just as easily post a url to the results page of a Google search.

(Plus you yourself might not be aware that a term you used isn't common knowledge, and having people ask you what you mean is a good way to let you know it isn't)

To me, its not only patronizing, but also an extremely passive-aggressive in the ways I've seen it used. When somebody asks for a specific link or a source for a claim when they get that in response its aggravating. Using it in cases like the bosco sticks one is just missing the point, like DarkNerd says here. I just happens to know what bosco sticks are, I also happen to know how obscure they are too, as only one store in my area carries them.

There is nothing nice about the site, it exists solely to be condescending.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#42caffiend7Posted 11/11/2013 10:39:41 AM
Ryse is as fun as dialling on a phone
#43sworderPosted 11/11/2013 10:42:25 AM
Killzone doesn't get a "pass"

Killzone is actually a good game, but the xbots hate on it to feel better about the fact that Halo is going downhill
#44SupaShigPosted 11/11/2013 10:49:35 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Ahhh...You're one of those that feel all their previous postings go into limbo somewhere never to be remembered. Sadly...you are wrong. I have seen your postings...so just stop playing Mr. Neutral. It's a common tactic from your ilk but it's also the height of lameness.

I've been extremely open about my gaming decisions for this generation. Neither at launch. PS4 with tax return because its the first console to get games I want (MLB 14 and Infamous). XBOne when it has 3 or more must own exclusives, as I'll have my PC and PS3 to cover all of its multiplats.

If you're talking about my 'trolling', I only troll when I see a topic of desperation from either side. Both of which I enjoy bashing. Get the system you want. I could care less. But I don't feel you should be insulted by my choices.