Which online community this gen had the most immature players?

#1FAILUREtoreplyPosted 11/7/2013 12:50:19 PM
Also which online community next gen will have the most immature players?

I vote Xbox 360 this gen and PS4 next gen.

I believe all those kids will nag their parents for a ps4 for Christmas because of the lower price point and leave the xbox one for the mature gamers.
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 11/7/2013 12:51:35 PM
Both will be equally immature. Xbox just seemed more immature since more people actually had headsets.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3Duke AriochPosted 11/7/2013 12:52:40 PM
If your talking strictly online gaming then I guess Live for previous gen....but the PS3 boards had/have a reputation that is only surpassed now by this board.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone
#4SupaShigPosted 11/7/2013 12:57:18 PM
FAILUREtoreply posted...

I believe all those kids will nag their parents for a ps4 for Christmas because of the lower price point and leave the xbox one for the mature gamers.

orz. Just have to make it trollish with the last comment. Wii U will have the most mature players IMHO. The other two consoles will be a combination of pissing contests and reassurances. The PC community will continue to rot in hell.
#5HorridhalPosted 11/7/2013 1:27:12 PM
They all have jerks. Personally I hear more obscenities, insults, etc on Live! Than I did on ps3. But my brother in law gets it more on PS3 than live!.

I find it easy enough to deal with griefers by using the mute button or just removing the headset tbh though.
---
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.
#6thefabregas22Posted 11/7/2013 1:29:51 PM
SupaShig posted...
FAILUREtoreply posted...

orz. Just have to make it trollish with the last comment. Wii U will have the most mature players IMHO. The other two consoles will be a combination of pissing contests and reassurances. The PC community will continue to rot in hell.

Let's be honest most gaming communities are pretty awful especially on gamefaqs.
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#7TRC-G00SEPosted 11/7/2013 1:31:58 PM
During my time I noticed fewer people actually talked on PSN, but also seemed like most of those that did were turds.

More people talking on XBL but seemed half and half.
---
****!
#8Gnarkill03Posted 11/7/2013 1:36:06 PM
Call of Duty, because I was one of them.
---
The Gaming Marathon podcast: http://www.relmnetwork.com/#!relmu/c1tsb
#9Fusion916Posted 11/7/2013 1:38:11 PM
360 had a bunch of racist rednecks
---
PSN: Fusion916
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fusionx916