Which online community this gen had the most immature players?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which online community this gen had the most immature players?

User Info: FAILUREtoreply

FAILUREtoreply
3 years ago#1
Also which online community next gen will have the most immature players?

I vote Xbox 360 this gen and PS4 next gen.

I believe all those kids will nag their parents for a ps4 for Christmas because of the lower price point and leave the xbox one for the mature gamers.
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.

User Info: ElPolloDiablo87

ElPolloDiablo87
3 years ago#2
Both will be equally immature. Xbox just seemed more immature since more people actually had headsets.
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA

User Info: Duke Arioch

Duke Arioch
3 years ago#3
If your talking strictly online gaming then I guess Live for previous gen....but the PS3 boards had/have a reputation that is only surpassed now by this board.
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone

User Info: SupaShig

SupaShig
3 years ago#4
FAILUREtoreply posted...

I believe all those kids will nag their parents for a ps4 for Christmas because of the lower price point and leave the xbox one for the mature gamers.

orz. Just have to make it trollish with the last comment. Wii U will have the most mature players IMHO. The other two consoles will be a combination of pissing contests and reassurances. The PC community will continue to rot in hell.

User Info: Horridhal

Horridhal
3 years ago#5
They all have jerks. Personally I hear more obscenities, insults, etc on Live! Than I did on ps3. But my brother in law gets it more on PS3 than live!.

I find it easy enough to deal with griefers by using the mute button or just removing the headset tbh though.
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
3 years ago#6
SupaShig posted...
FAILUREtoreply posted...

orz. Just have to make it trollish with the last comment. Wii U will have the most mature players IMHO. The other two consoles will be a combination of pissing contests and reassurances. The PC community will continue to rot in hell.

Let's be honest most gaming communities are pretty awful especially on gamefaqs.
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy

User Info: TRC-G00SE

TRC-G00SE
3 years ago#7
During my time I noticed fewer people actually talked on PSN, but also seemed like most of those that did were turds.

More people talking on XBL but seemed half and half.
****!

User Info: Gnarkill03

Gnarkill03
3 years ago#8
Call of Duty, because I was one of them.
The Gaming Marathon podcast: http://www.relmnetwork.com/#!relmu/c1tsb

User Info: Fusion916

Fusion916
3 years ago#9
360 had a bunch of racist rednecks
PSN: Fusion916
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fusionx916
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which online community this gen had the most immature players?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived