To the fanboys

#1peephole303Posted 11/7/2013 1:00:58 PM
I plead with the people that continue to over run the PS4 boards with posts about the PS4.
Do you people not understand that both consoles need to do well, for the gamers ?
If there is only one company making a console we are all stuck and have no choice.In comparison it is somewhat like the Madden haters not having the choice of 2k football any longer. Both are good football games imo, but I would like to be able to have that choice.

If only one company makes a console they will rule with an iron fist. Drm would be a given, no exclusives that the other platform once had.

Cmon people, wake up and learn to enjoy the fact that there is no DRM and we have a choice on which hardware appeals most to each individual.

For the love of god knock the bs off, in the long run you will be hurting yourself by wishing bad things on the other company.

I really do hope that what I have said here makes sense to everyone .Due to my age, this will most likely be the last round of consoles for me. I was around when pong released and the Atari 2600, and while I did not own every single console, I have owned consoles made by, Atari,Nintendo, Sega, Sony and Microsoft..

This to me is the best hobby on the planet and I really hope you people realize that competition breeds innovation , and in the end we all win if we have a choice.