how long will it take to release a newer model of the Xbox One in the future?

#1soysaucemanPosted 11/7/2013 2:49:56 PM
aren't there like four different models of the 360? Didn't it take them around three or four years to release a model of the 360 that had less RROD? I hope the launch X1 consoles do not have hardware issues ...
#2ILikesCheesePosted 11/7/2013 3:05:50 PM
Less than a year for the Kinect-less model.

NB4 "It'll never happen!", cause, it will.
---
The Xbox One can only run most games in the 720P visual standard. Perhaps it should have been called the XBOX 720 after all.
LOL
#3ILikesCheesePosted 11/7/2013 3:06:44 PM
soysauceman posted...
aren't there like four different models of the 360? Didn't it take them around three or four years to release a model of the 360 that had less RROD? I hope the launch X1 consoles do not have hardware issues ...

The all black Elite came out in Spring 2007.
---
The Xbox One can only run most games in the 720P visual standard. Perhaps it should have been called the XBOX 720 after all.
LOL
#4Satchmo25Posted 11/7/2013 3:19:14 PM
soysauceman posted...

Hopefully they just released a new one for the slim, 4 or 5 years probably.
I doubt there will ever be a kinect-less console
Hopefully Sony releases a new PS4 soon since units have already overheated and shut down during live shows
Fingers crossed gamers!
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#5anime02Posted 11/7/2013 3:48:30 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
soysauceman posted...

Hopefully they just released a new one for the slim, 4 or 5 years probably.
I doubt there will ever be a kinect-less console
Hopefully Sony releases a new PS4 soon since units have already overheated and shut down during live shows
Fingers crossed gamers!

PS4 overheating rumors were debunked as the bs they were.

You might as well claim you dont know if the xb1 will have overheating issues since they couldnt use them at live shows over pc or seem to use xb1 footage for their channel over simulated ui's or ps4 game footage.
---
FC is 2449-4795-8323
You know it's against your religion to make fun of people. Unless you are Catholic, then it's required. - MrFoxhound
#6leatheljPosted 11/7/2013 3:53:57 PM
xbox one is not a xbox360 my god i know your anti microsoft i know you love to demonize them but saying there console will get rrod is just sad if your so woory about it just don't get a xbox one get a ps4 and hope it dose not over heat or have problems of its own if you lack so much faith in them then just get it a year or two later or like i said before don't get one at all you either buy it or don't its as simple as that.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#7ILikesCheesePosted 11/7/2013 8:30:19 PM
There won't be another "RROD."

There will be issues with the non-removable hard drive though. If it fails - and it will - then your Xbox One is dead. Just hope it doesn't burn out after the warranty has expired.
---
LOL
#8jerrickPosted 11/7/2013 8:52:18 PM
never. if this xbox one fails MS will release xbox 4 after only 2-3 years and abandon the One just like they did with the original xbox.