BrusselsAffair posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
Killzone is 30fps

Wrong. It's 1080p/60FPS.

Cry more.

MP only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#33faboo95Posted 11/7/2013 8:07:48 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
BrusselsAffair posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
Killzone is 30fps

Wrong. It's 1080p/60FPS.

Cry more.

MP only. Which now costs money.

so if u go out and buy the PS4 w/ a copy of Killzone. Its only 30 fp

if u want to pony up another $50....then, yes...by all means...u can play MP in 60 fps. But unlike BF and COD....Killzone is a single player minded FPS.

where as those games...ppl don't even play the single player

As dumb as it is that some Sony fans who previously mocked paid MP are now magically okay with it, there's no need for Xbox fans to be like this. We've been paying for a lot longer. Also PS, I play the SP.

I don't know if I'm the only one but as bummed as I am that I would have to pay to play online on a PS4, I'm also surprised that it took this long for Sony to go down this path. So I wouldn't say I'm magically ok with it (if or when I get a PS4), it's more like I always thought of it as an inevitability.
---
Grrr: http://i.imgur.com/WC72P.gif
Shy: http://i.imgur.com/bhFeB.gif
#34EastCoastKodyPosted 11/7/2013 8:41:37 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
BrusselsAffair posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
Killzone is 30fps

Wrong. It's 1080p/60FPS.

Cry more.

MP only. Which now costs money.

so if u go out and buy the PS4 w/ a copy of Killzone. Its only 30 fp

if u want to pony up another $50....then, yes...by all means...u can play MP in 60 fps. But unlike BF and COD....Killzone is a single player minded FPS.

where as those games...ppl don't even play the single player

As dumb as it is that some Sony fans who previously mocked paid MP are now magically okay with it, there's no need for Xbox fans to be like this. We've been paying for a lot longer. Also PS, I play the SP.

im not an xbox fan. Im more of Sony/nintendo fan. Tho, honestly i would totally buy an xb1 over a ps4 easily. If it wasn't for the high price.

BF single player is bad. I hate COD.....but from the look of SP in Ghosts....i've actually thought about getting it during a black friday deal. I haven't bought a COD game since Big Red One on ps2
#35Dannyson97Posted 11/7/2013 8:55:17 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
Titanfall 2 is coming to PS4.

You know if Titanfall doesn't bomb or it does well enough to stay exclusive.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#36VoidBeyondPosted 11/7/2013 11:21:57 PM
jairusmonillas posted...

No one ever said that. He said Respawn will make games for PS4, at no point did they say "Titanfall 2 will undoubtedly be one PS4" you, and many others, have taken his post and twisted it.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
#37True_FoeHammerPosted 11/7/2013 11:38:03 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

No one ever said that. He said Respawn will make games for PS4, at no point did they say "Titanfall 2 will undoubtedly be one PS4" you, and many others, have taken his post and twisted it.

I doubt Respawn is big enough to have two franchises going on simultaneously and still fill the semi/annual requirement EA has on them.