Indie genre you would like to see on the X1

#1renskyfirePosted 11/7/2013 5:30:42 PM
So since the XBox One will also be getting its share of indie titles eventually, what sort of genres would you like to see? Side scrollers, survival horror, puzzle. For me, I wouldn't mind seeing games similar to Amnesia, or like the PS4 is getting Daylight. Actually having a survival horror type game.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#2leatheljPosted 11/7/2013 5:46:03 PM
if i cared about indies that much i would get the ouya 4 errrr i mean the ps4
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#3renskyfire(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 5:48:52 PM
So then you see no value in indie titles then? Or just prefer games from established developers? Fair enough. Really just trying to come up with threads that don't amount to troll topics and just kill sometime before the PS4 and XBox One come out.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#4Cowboy082288Posted 11/7/2013 5:50:50 PM
Well it isn't really for me and no one on these boards would like it. That being said there is an app for the iPad called 'baby dress up' that my 18 month old niece loves.

here is a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A_UMTFP3hM

if I could pop somthing like that up on the TV for her to use with kinect, maybe I would get to use my iPad again when she is over here :)
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#5crynryanPosted 11/7/2013 5:55:21 PM
With Unity becoming free for licensed developers, a lot of PC games will be ported. And since it'll be harder to get licensed than the 360 was (all you had to do was pay $100 a year and have your games pass a peer review of 6-7 people, as long as your game didn't break the guidelines placed by Microsoft and it passed peer review your game was sent to the Marketplace), there'll hopefully be some quality control so we don't have multiple "Learn English 101" or "Vibrating Controllers" games.
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?
#6khardboredPosted 11/7/2013 6:21:25 PM
We're not allowed to like indies.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#72ndAtomiskPosted 11/7/2013 6:28:18 PM
Another side scrolling stealth game like Mark of the Ninja would be cool.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine