CoD Ghosts best on X1?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. CoD Ghosts best on X1?
2 years ago#11
Yep, X1 is 720p/60fps, while PS4 is 1080p and every once in a while hits 60fps.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
2 years ago#12
Solnot posted...
I heard someone say COD:Ghosts only runs on 720p on XBONE, but it runs 1080p on XBOX 360 and PS3/PS4.

Is that true, XBROs?

I believe it's upscaled to 1080p on 360/PS3.
---
Ad Hominem.
2 years ago#13
meokin posted...
Solnot posted...
I heard someone say COD:Ghosts only runs on 720p on XBONE, but it runs 1080p on XBOX 360 and PS3/PS4.

Is that true, XBROs?

nice try pony failstation 4 is only crap version
A key pillar of the Call of Duty experience has always been rock-solid 60 frames per seconds gameplay. On Xbox 360, Ghosts maintains this mandate. The PlayStation 4 version, however, has noticeable technical issues, sometimes slowing to a crawl, particularly during set-piece moments with multiple effects. One specific moment I was able to replicate multiple times on PS4 was a campaign scene that ran smoothly on Xbox 360 and PS3, while the game chugged On PlayStation 4. These frame rate hitches happen throughout the campaign on PS4 and, in a series known for its Hollywood-inspired bombast, it detracted from the experience.

lololololololol the powa of da gddr5z

http://turdferguson.com/g/metabanderasps45tuxx.gif
---
"You're talking to my PS4 console all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with your kinect."
Kazuo Hirai
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#14
meokin posted...
Solnot posted...

Is that true, XBROs?

nice try pony failstation 4 is only crap version
A key pillar of the Call of Duty experience has always been rock-solid 60 frames per seconds gameplay. On Xbox 360, Ghosts maintains this mandate. The PlayStation 4 version, however, has noticeable technical issues, sometimes slowing to a crawl, particularly during set-piece moments with multiple effects. One specific moment I was able to replicate multiple times on PS4 was a campaign scene that ran smoothly on Xbox 360 and PS3, while the game chugged On PlayStation 4. These frame rate hitches happen throughout the campaign on PS4 and, in a series known for its Hollywood-inspired bombast, it detracted from the experience.

lololololololol the powa of da gddr5z

The X1 version is also having framerate issues smartass.
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
2 years ago#15
Don't forget leaning around corners with Kinect but it's not really a game changer imo
---
i7 3820QM, NVIDIA GTX 675M, 16GB DDR3, 17.4" 3D screen
2 years ago#16
PC Version is the best.
2 years ago#17
AzaneAzer posted...
PC Version is the best.

I don't know. From the articles, reviews and videos I've seen, the PC version is still really bad.
---
Killer of Topics
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc
2 years ago#18
Solnot posted...

Is that true, XBROs?

you really have absolutely know clue what you are saying when you type stuff. huh solnot?
2 years ago#19
Millertime660 posted...
Solnot posted...

Is that true, XBROs?

you really have absolutely know clue what you are saying when you type stuff. huh solnot?

he sure does know his clues. Give blues clues a run for his money
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
2 years ago#20
Solnot posted...

Is that true, XBROs?

TC was krying hardkore on another thread koncerning the 720p.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. CoD Ghosts best on X1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived