I am seriously worried about the whole 720p thing.

#1RebelGameMasterPosted 11/7/2013 11:05:29 PM
Couple of questions for ya.

Can a patch fix this issue?

If a patch can't, will Microsoft allow us to send the consoles back and have them upgraded? Hopefully for just the price of shipping.

Can the cloud make the games run at 1080p and 60FPS?

If it's a hardware issue, and they won't do the whole shipping thing... Do you think they'll fix it in the new Xbox One Slim?

I heard you can connect the Xbox One to the 360. Will that fix it?

This whole thing is really upsetting and unbelievable. Most of you have seen me defending the Xbox One since day One. It's become REALLY hard for me to do so now.

Thank you in advanced for addressing my concerns.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#2True_FoeHammerPosted 11/7/2013 11:10:14 PM
No amount of patches will fix **** hardware. You're going to have to wait for the Xbox 1080(p).
#3hakmiyaPosted 11/7/2013 11:11:22 PM
What about the cloud?
#4True_FoeHammerPosted 11/7/2013 11:12:01 PM
The cloud is a joke and you should feel bad for not laughing at it.
#5hakmiyaPosted 11/7/2013 11:17:34 PM
True_FoeHammer posted...
The cloud is a joke and you should feel bad for not laughing at it.

But microsoft told me the cloud is the future and they would never let their competitors get ahead of them.
Just wait and see. Xbone won will be king, just give it time.
#61nternationa7Posted 11/7/2013 11:23:50 PM
I'd rather be more worried about quality of the games they are releasing rather than graphics. For instance, Ryse looks amazing visually and yet has as much depth as an iPad game.
---
Pokemon Y Safari Code: 5172-1018-8947
Dragon Safari (Goodra, Salamence, Haxorus Line) Send me a PM!
#7MmaguyPosted 11/7/2013 11:32:11 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...

If a patch can't, will Microsoft allow us to send the consoles back and have them upgraded? Hopefully for just the price of shipping.

If it's a hardware issue, and they won't do the whole shipping thing... Do you think they'll fix it in the new Xbox One Slim?

This whole thing is really upsetting and unbelievable. Most of you have seen me defending the Xbox One since day One. It's become REALLY hard for me to do so now.

First, the XBO has games that are 1080p/60fps, so it's already hitting that mark.

Second, the only game between the PS4 and the XBO that the PS4 is hitting 1080p where the XBO isn't is CoD, a game that runs like trash on every system and IW has come out and said that it is "very possible" the next CoD will be 1080p as they are learning the hardware/tech involved.

Third, it will be "fixed" in the sense that they will learn how to develop games on it better therefore get more use out of the hardware.

Will every single game be 1080p/60fps without fail in the future? Maybe, maybe not, nobody knows. What we do know is that it's already hitting 1080p/60fps on games, and all you have to do is look at a game like Ryse which many are calling the best looking game of next gen to see the kind of performance/graphics the XBO can push, even at this early stage. Ryse also shows that this whole 1080p thing is really stupid, the game is running at 900p and blows every single competing game away in terms of graphics, even those running at 1080p.

Relax.
#8Millertime660Posted 11/7/2013 11:34:12 PM
Mmaguy posted...

First, the XBO has games that are 1080p/60fps, so it's already hitting that mark.

Second, the only game between the PS4 and the XBO that the PS4 is hitting 1080p where the XBO isn't is CoD, a game that runs like trash on every system and IW has come out and said that it is "very possible" the next CoD will be 1080p as they are learning the hardware/tech involved.

Third, it will be "fixed" in the sense that they will learn how to develop games on it better therefore get more use out of the hardware.

Will every single game be 1080p/60fps without fail in the future? Maybe, maybe not, nobody knows. What we do know is that it's already hitting 1080p/60fps on games, and all you have to do is look at a game like Ryse which many are calling the best looking game of next gen to see the kind of performance/graphics the XBO can push, even at this early stage. Ryse also shows that this whole 1080p thing is really stupid, the game is running at 900p and blows every single competing game away in terms of graphics, even those running at 1080p.

Relax.

what he said....
#9Cowboy082288Posted 11/7/2013 11:54:30 PM
Millertime660 posted...
Mmaguy posted...

Relax.

what he said....

Pretty much but I suspect trolling from the TC. Some things were rather carefully worded. Also asking if a patch will update the resolution of a game...... lol either doesn't know crap about games or is trolling.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#10UltimateGeth39Posted 11/7/2013 11:59:23 PM
Definitely trolling

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67668700

yeah I take any topic he makes with a grain of salt after this.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."