Anyone work at Gamestop expect extas after preorders filled?

#1enigma2274Posted 11/7/2013 11:14:50 PM
Decided too late to get one to preorder. Really hoping I can go at midnight launch and still pick one up. I decided I need both consoles at launch and am too impatient to wait.
---
Playing: Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate
#2josuna123Posted 11/7/2013 11:26:26 PM
Anyone working at gamestop even know if those of us who preordered within the first week are guaranteed a console? Even if we don't show up for midnight?

I always have that fear that GameStop's won't receive the necessary stock according to preorders.
#3segamaster316Posted 11/7/2013 11:34:24 PM
josuna123 posted...
Anyone working at gamestop even know if those of us who preordered within the first week are guaranteed a console? Even if we don't show up for midnight?

I always have that fear that GameStop's won't receive the necessary stock according to preorders.

As they took preorders three different times, they had better.
---
Who do you think you are, I am!
#4vader6185Posted 11/8/2013 12:06:32 AM
I don't believe it will be possible to pick one up if you did not preorder it. As for Gamestop preorders, there isnt any reason (besides the ups man running away with the delivery truck/blowing up) why they wouldn't guarantee and hold your preorder for at least 48 hrs. The manager at my gamestop said that they only take preorders for as many consoles as they will receive.
#5Millertime660Posted 11/8/2013 12:09:35 AM
Id make an attempt at hitting up some walmart thats in the middle of nowhere. Probably your best bet.