Why must they do this?

#21RiskBreaker__Posted 11/8/2013 12:51:46 AM
Transdude posted...
The one thing I don't get is why Sony isn't showing off their console as well.

Because MS bought them all to capture gameplay and show it to the people claiming it's Xbone footage...
---
Gods... Is he even human? He fights with the strength of a brigade...Are Riskbreakers all this powerful?
Mr. Yura, Miss Enoki. Dont fail me!
#22Millertime660Posted 11/8/2013 1:02:20 AM
Porunga posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Porunga posted...
Like this

http://myvideogamenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/xbone1.jpg

yeah ive seen those displays.... im just wondering is it just an empty shell then? with nothing inside? or a modified system to fit a fancy display case.

I believe it is a empty shell, but I could be wrong. There is no ventilation, only the front half of the system like someone cut it in half. And my friend at gamestop was expressing his disappointment to me that it wasn't a real functioning system.

any idea where the video feed is coming from? I find it very strange they would give a real kinect and an empty plastic box that the kinect cant even plug into....
#23ImThe8thWonderPosted 11/8/2013 1:04:03 AM
Transdude posted...
The one thing I don't get is why Sony isn't showing off their console as well.

Gamestops have them on display AND with a couple of demos available for play. Played on one a few days ago myself.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#24PorungaPosted 11/8/2013 1:07:46 AM
Millertime660 posted...
Porunga posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Porunga posted...
Like this

http://myvideogamenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/xbone1.jpg

yeah ive seen those displays.... im just wondering is it just an empty shell then? with nothing inside? or a modified system to fit a fancy display case.

I believe it is a empty shell, but I could be wrong. There is no ventilation, only the front half of the system like someone cut it in half. And my friend at gamestop was expressing his disappointment to me that it wasn't a real functioning system.

any idea where the video feed is coming from? I find it very strange they would give a real kinect and an empty plastic box that the kinect cant even plug into....

No, I'm afraid I don't know where the video is coming from. All I know is that it just plays demo videos, the display units that I have seen do not have controllers, and the displays systems themselves are fake. I will take pictures of the gamestop display tomorrow.