Ryse developers abandoned Kinect functionality, blames the gamers.

#11IzraeilPosted 11/8/2013 4:27:25 AM
So basically Kinect will be useless when it comes to games like it always has been?
#12embrandedonePosted 11/8/2013 4:32:02 AM
Derp
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#13FeatherwindPosted 11/8/2013 4:55:59 AM
So the games don't even use the Kinect? Doesn't it have a pretty low approval rating already? Afaik the official reason is that is being forced so that devs can use it in games because they know everyone has one, but they still don't want to use it?
---
pathological
#14True_FoeHammerPosted 11/8/2013 4:59:46 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...
I don't get it. Skyward Sword did it fine.

I guess Crytek lacks the capacity to include a Kinect tutorial. Sounds like a cop out to me, they realized Kinect was a mistake and are now coming up with excuses.

Crytek lacks the capacity to make a well-designed game. Take away the pretty graphics, and all you have left is a **** game. Ryse... Crysis... Far Cry 1...
#15IzraeilPosted 11/8/2013 5:14:38 AM
True_FoeHammer posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...

I guess Crytek lacks the capacity to include a Kinect tutorial. Sounds like a cop out to me, they realized Kinect was a mistake and are now coming up with excuses.

Crytek lacks the capacity to make a well-designed game. Take away the pretty graphics, and all you have left is a **** game. Ryse... Crysis... Far Cry 1...

I've only played Far Cry 3 and I love it, I think you just being a hater man.
#16True_FoeHammerPosted 11/8/2013 5:20:56 AM
Izraeil posted...
True_FoeHammer posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...

Only 1 was devolped by Crytek. The others were developed by internal Ubi studios.

And Far Cry 3 is my second favorite FPS, after Half Life 2.
#17TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 5:32:52 AM
True_FoeHammer posted...
Izraeil posted...
True_FoeHammer posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...

Only 1 was devolped by Crytek. The others were developed by internal Ubi studios.

And Far Cry 3 is my second favorite FPS, after Half Life 2.

I've only played Far Cry 2 and 3. 2 I thought was extremely boring and tedious but 3 I really enjoyed. I wouldn't mind playing a part 4 if it played like 3 does.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#18TheKing012Posted 11/8/2013 5:38:51 AM
anonymous46773 posted...
And the game will be better for it.

it's a Crytek title. it's going to be awful in any situation.
#19AvirosbPosted 11/8/2013 5:42:37 AM
True_FoeHammer posted...

Hey now, Far Cry was decent.
At least the version I played. There are like how many? 10?
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#20BlazingxPaddlesPosted 11/8/2013 5:44:41 AM
Misleading troll title aside,

I'm fine with the dropped kinect features. The game looks like a really fun action adventure as it stands.