I can't believe microsoft stooped this low.

#21assassin10133Posted 11/8/2013 6:17:24 PM
This is old and was brought up a few months back already, and if I remember correctly debunked although I don't have a link on that.
#22Masterchief5525Posted 11/8/2013 6:19:12 PM
CyborgTwenty posted...
MS has zero honor.

neither does Sony
#23GuyFawkes5Posted 11/8/2013 6:27:11 PM
This is actually not a shock at all. They even blocked all "Troll" comments on YouTube on their videos. micro$oft just cant handle the heat an accept the truth.

its ironic to because on their tablets you can download Nintendo games. Desperate indeed.
---
Technology keeps advancing, but we as humans are dead.
#24slyman19Posted 11/8/2013 6:30:14 PM
GuyFawkes5 posted...
This is actually not a shock at all. They even blocked all "Troll" comments on YouTube on their videos. micro$oft just cant handle the heat an accept the truth.

its ironic to because on their tablets you can download Nintendo games. Desperate indeed.

You can play Nintendo and Playstation games on an Android. Google must be super-duper desperate.
---
Who will stop the red ink? Not Kaz.
MSFT has made more money in the last quarter than SNE has in the past 5+ years.
#25CyborgTwentyPosted 11/11/2013 10:59:58 AM
slyman19 posted...
GuyFawkes5 posted...

You can play Nintendo and Playstation games on an Android. Google must be super-duper desperate.

Google doesn't have a video game console.
#26Cinn_kentsu89Posted 11/11/2013 11:07:50 AM
TBD2009 posted...
DeadLock25 posted...
Not to mention I can dress up in an MS or SONY t-shirt and go running naked down the street screaming profanity
DeadLock25 posted...
dress up in an MS or SONY t-shirt and go running naked
DeadLock25 posted...
dress up and go naked

(I'm just teasing you. I thought it was a valid commentary, but at the same time it made me laugh. Don't mind me, I'm leaving now...)

We dress up to get naked
We dress up to get naked
Go out all night to have fuuuunn
We're up all night to get loki.