I can't believe microsoft stooped this low.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I can't believe microsoft stooped this low.
2 years ago#21
This is old and was brought up a few months back already, and if I remember correctly debunked although I don't have a link on that.
2 years ago#22
CyborgTwenty posted...
MS has zero honor.

neither does Sony
2 years ago#23
This is actually not a shock at all. They even blocked all "Troll" comments on YouTube on their videos. micro$oft just cant handle the heat an accept the truth.

its ironic to because on their tablets you can download Nintendo games. Desperate indeed.
---
Technology keeps advancing, but we as humans are dead.
2 years ago#24
GuyFawkes5 posted...
This is actually not a shock at all. They even blocked all "Troll" comments on YouTube on their videos. micro$oft just cant handle the heat an accept the truth.

its ironic to because on their tablets you can download Nintendo games. Desperate indeed.

You can play Nintendo and Playstation games on an Android. Google must be super-duper desperate.
---
Who will stop the red ink? Not Kaz.
MSFT has made more money in the last quarter than SNE has in the past 5+ years.
2 years ago#25
slyman19 posted...
GuyFawkes5 posted...

You can play Nintendo and Playstation games on an Android. Google must be super-duper desperate.

Google doesn't have a video game console.
2 years ago#26
TBD2009 posted...
DeadLock25 posted...
Not to mention I can dress up in an MS or SONY t-shirt and go running naked down the street screaming profanity
DeadLock25 posted...
dress up in an MS or SONY t-shirt and go running naked
DeadLock25 posted...
dress up and go naked

(I'm just teasing you. I thought it was a valid commentary, but at the same time it made me laugh. Don't mind me, I'm leaving now...)

We dress up to get naked
We dress up to get naked
Go out all night to have fuuuunn
We're up all night to get loki.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I can't believe microsoft stooped this low.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived