If you missed this: "PROOF-Microsoft PAYS Gamestop to say Xbox One is better"

#181Jx1010Posted 11/8/2013 6:08:44 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
PrinceMedion posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nw5WkS2ZI0

"VIDEO PROOF! Microsoft PAYS Gamestop to say Xbox One is better than PS4."

Listen to this shilled employee Lol. Sounds young, new recruit- because she caves and says stuff like "I'm not supposed to be telling you this but..." "Between you and I, yes I get a commission. I do get paid".
She gives some awful on the fly reasons as well for why xbone is so much better. The pressure of the moment was getting to her! Not used to smart customers asking hard questions I guess.
Remember the famous Angry Joe interview with major Nelson and DRM?

Also, lol at "PS4 is a decent game..."

Bet she got fired by the manager after this vid went up!

That is so staged its not even funny =_='' you can hear the guy whose 'calling' gamestop about to laugh like every 5 seconds :\ Also the person who picked up the phone didn't do a gamestop 'greeting' which is required of any associate.

I work at GS, look at when that video was posted... it was in June, at that time we were doing very very very limited reserves on the system due to the whole DRM fiasco, our in store television program wasn't even MENTIONING xbox one one it until after they removed the DRM BS.

No one is being paid by Microsoft to promote the xbox one, and we don't get commission (I wish).

You are way to gullible.

this. I watched the video and was like this is so scripted.

You think it is scripted because you are a fanboy
---
Currently playing: Persona 3 FES and Resident Evil 6
#182holy_boltPosted 11/8/2013 6:18:36 PM
Jx1010 posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
PrinceMedion posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nw5WkS2ZI0

"VIDEO PROOF! Microsoft PAYS Gamestop to say Xbox One is better than PS4."

Listen to this shilled employee Lol. Sounds young, new recruit- because she caves and says stuff like "I'm not supposed to be telling you this but..." "Between you and I, yes I get a commission. I do get paid".
She gives some awful on the fly reasons as well for why xbone is so much better. The pressure of the moment was getting to her! Not used to smart customers asking hard questions I guess.
Remember the famous Angry Joe interview with major Nelson and DRM?

Also, lol at "PS4 is a decent game..."

Bet she got fired by the manager after this vid went up!

That is so staged its not even funny =_='' you can hear the guy whose 'calling' gamestop about to laugh like every 5 seconds :\ Also the person who picked up the phone didn't do a gamestop 'greeting' which is required of any associate.

I work at GS, look at when that video was posted... it was in June, at that time we were doing very very very limited reserves on the system due to the whole DRM fiasco, our in store television program wasn't even MENTIONING xbox one one it until after they removed the DRM BS.

No one is being paid by Microsoft to promote the xbox one, and we don't get commission (I wish).

You are way to gullible.

this. I watched the video and was like this is so scripted.

You think it is scripted because you are a fanboy

Actually, I'm one of the biggest detractors of the Xbox dOne I know, but even I know how fake this is.
---
bolt_thundara, unofficial troll rater of CE.
X FC: 4098 2332 8721 ingame name Bolt
#183gambit444Posted 11/8/2013 6:20:28 PM
guy calls his girlfriend. why does he have "gamestop" as calling "mobile"
---
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
#184CapwnDPosted 11/8/2013 6:23:46 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
CapwnD posted...

You mean that people would make fake videos like this? yes, it is disgusting.

Or did you mean that people like you who are so gullible that you'll believe anything if it's anti-MS?

yeah, that's pretty disgusting too. But we've seen it over and over on this board.

Prove it's fake.

The only disgusting thing besides this is the lay out of your xbox fanboy site.

I don't have an Xbox fanboy site. I don't know why you keep saying that. You're delusional.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#185EnvoyofunoIIPosted 11/8/2013 6:25:17 PM
I really don't believe this is real whatsoever. I'm sure it's been brought up, but who's to say that this dude wasn't just talking to his friend? Seriously, who saves GameStop in their phone?
---
Pokemon Y 3DS Friend Code: 3196-3840-9285
Safari: Dugtrio, Sandshrew, Diggersby
#186CapwnDPosted 11/8/2013 6:25:31 PM
Zheakk posted...
I don't even know what to say...people actually fell for this?

Of course. Have you seen some of the jokes here who have been slamming the Xbox 360 for months? They're gullible little fanboys. They will Make.Believe until they are blue in the face.
---
#187DiaperDandeePosted 11/8/2013 6:29:15 PM
I must say, I love the people who say, "it is only business" and "this happens everyday so it is okay". How about people quit acting like there aren't good companies out there that are way more honest and start holding companies to higher standards. When I go to Best Buy and get a cell phone they don't force apple on me they ask what I'm looking for and try to help me with something that suits me.

There isn't anything wrong with trying to push a product if you need to but you don't have to try and trash the other products that YOUR STORE IS ALSO TRYING TO SELL.
---
Playing: Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
#188Jx1010Posted 11/8/2013 6:33:32 PM
DiaperDandee posted...
I must say, I love the people who say, "it is only business" and "this happens everyday so it is okay". How about people quit acting like there aren't good companies out there that are way more honest and start holding companies to higher standards. When I go to Best Buy and get a cell phone they don't force apple on me they ask what I'm looking for and try to help me with something that suits me.

There isn't anything wrong with trying to push a product if you need to but you don't have to try and trash the other products that YOUR STORE IS ALSO TRYING TO SELL.

This guy is right.
---
Currently playing: Persona 3 FES and Resident Evil 6
#189CapwnDPosted 11/8/2013 6:44:43 PM
Nobody here is honestly believing this video... right? I mean please tell me you guys are just acting like you believe it.
---
#190NeoAndurilPosted 11/8/2013 6:49:28 PM
As amusing as this is...it's not real.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png