I think the trolls on here are starting to get to me.

#1icewolf74Posted 11/8/2013 6:43:28 AM(edited)
I may just stick with my PS3 and Wii U until I can further see how the Xbox One is doing 6-12 months from now. I don't want to buy another Wii U console with the Xbox One if the articles that the trolls are posting are true (e.g., Microsoft abandoning the Xbox brand and PS4-to-Xbox One preorder ratio are 150:30 ). FYI: I have absolutely zero interest in the PS4. I would much rather get the Xbox One over the PS4, but not if it is going to be a paper weight in 2-3 years.

Someone please restore my faith in the Xbox One...PLEASE!!! I have a lot of money invested in it already in my preorders at my local Gamestop and I really don't want to go through the crap I will get from Gamestop cancelling 800 dollars in preorders. :(
#2LICKWIDPAlNPosted 11/8/2013 6:43:44 AM
Quick questuon....

How are they trolls for posting news?
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#3icewolf74(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 6:45:43 AM(edited)
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Quick questuon....

By talking crap on the console, which has been so apparent since the Xbox One's first reveal back in March. You don't see this on the PS4 board, which has its share of problems too. Yet, everyone is drinking the PS4 kool-aid right now, so of course you won't see trolling on the PS4 board like you do on the Xbox One board.
#4Ryan-06Posted 11/8/2013 6:45:32 AM
People get what they deserve. It's karma. MS got it good.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. My type of girl - http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4
#5knightimexPosted 11/8/2013 6:45:55 AM
Fanboys in heavy denial.

Any bad news = trolling
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#6True_FoeHammerPosted 11/8/2013 6:46:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7knightimexPosted 11/8/2013 6:46:49 AM
icewolf74 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Quick questuon....

By talking crap on the console, which has been so apparent since the Xbox One's first reveal back in March. You don't see this on the PS4 board, which has its share of problems too. Yet, everyone is drinking the PS4 kool-aid right now, so of course you won't see trolling on the PS4 board like you do on the Xbox One board.

PS4 has issues?

What are they?
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#8stalemate_666Posted 11/8/2013 6:48:14 AM
icewolf74 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Quick questuon....

Um I can't even think of a problem ps4 has aside from lack of full BC, Xbone has dozens of problems. Sure nothing perfect but some things are a hell of alot closer to it then others. Also why no interest in ps4, the only reason to get 360 this gen was better multiplats and next gen ps4 is likely to have the better ones.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#9icewolf74(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 6:50:00 AM(edited)
knightimex posted...
icewolf74 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Quick questuon....

PS4 has issues?

What are they?

Frame rate drops in some games
Some standard functionalities in the PS4 not being present at launch
Some games not using 1080p resolution
Hardware overheating
etc.
#10JusticeSwordPosted 11/8/2013 6:50:31 AM
Well how about examining the ps4 with an open mind?

If it is more popular, it must be for a good reason.

Uh oh i said something logical I must be a troll!
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please