Xb1 kinect doesn't always listen to people

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xb1 kinect doesn't always listen to people
2 years ago#1
http://news.yahoo.com/xbox-hear-now-one-requires-repetition-135423157.html

Like a spoiled child, you sometimes have to tell it multiple times for it to listen to you. Prolly old news but I just say it when reading this mornings news.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
2 years ago#2
So, pretty much like the first Kinect.
2 years ago#3
SilentS89 posted...

beats me I never played with the first kinect. And I don't plan on using the new kinect. I will still pick up an Xb1 to play its exclusives. but I hope Xb changes its tune and sells a kinectless version. I'm too old (or perhaps not old enough) to be talking to myself.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
2 years ago#4
SilentS89 posted...

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
2 years ago#5
You guys should check the demo of the finished OS that was released today. Not a single missed command.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
2 years ago#6
So first people complain about Microsoft using it to spy on you, and now they complain about the Kinect not hearing you.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
2 years ago#7
DesperateMonkey posted...
You guys should check the demo of the finished OS that was released today. Not a single missed command.

Also, barely any sound to interfere. When you're playing a game or watching TV, you won't be keeping the volume to barely audible levels.
---
Currently Playing: Civ5
PSN/XBL : VietOne
2 years ago#8
Pigfarts posted...
http://news.yahoo.com/xbox-hear-now-one-requires-repetition-135423157.html

Like a spoiled child, you sometimes have to tell it multiple times for it to listen to you. Prolly old news but I just say it when reading this mornings news.
nope, i've already seen it working in person at the ms store. no repetition necessary.
2 years ago#9
Foppe posted...
So first people complain about Microsoft using it to spy on you, and now they complain about the Kinect not hearing you.

Lol.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
2 years ago#10
Viet0ne posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...

Also, barely any sound to interfere. When you're playing a game or watching TV, you won't be keeping the volume to barely audible levels.
no, the kinect 2 has a mic array and a camera. it plays a note to itself over any noise that isn't a person signed in. my ms store is just a kiosk in a mall. the person working there was able to issue commands with all that ambient noise, including another xo right beside it playing ki, without repetition.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xb1 kinect doesn't always listen to people

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived