If Samsung bought the Xbox division from Microsoft...

#1Nate_DihldorffPosted 11/8/2013 7:15:49 AM
Would you be happy?
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 11/8/2013 7:17:11 AM
Do you guys send PMs to each other discussing what topic you're going to spam on the X1 board that day? It sure seems like it...
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3SilentS89Posted 11/8/2013 7:17:58 AM
Not really...

Valve would be a better choice IMO.
#4Killah PriestPosted 11/8/2013 7:18:27 AM
Samsung is terrible so no.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#5LICKWIDPAlNPosted 11/8/2013 7:19:30 AM
Sony fears Samsung.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#6DesperateMonkeyPosted 11/8/2013 7:22:19 AM(edited)
Hell yes! Its a Korean company so first party games are going to have ultra hot girls and Avatars will be hot and fashionable!

Also, Samsung is killing Sony so no reason they wouldn't do the same in the console industry.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#7EnclavePosted 11/8/2013 7:23:16 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Do you guys send PMs to each other discussing what topic you're going to spam on the X1 board that day? It sure seems like it...

Considering what that potential CEO has said? You can probably expect topics like this for at least the next few days. It's also even bigger news than it normally would be considering only a few months ago the investors who were calling for Ballmer to be outed also were calling for Xbox to be sold and Bing shut down then this potential CEO contender shows up and is saying the exact same things?

It's news man, and significant.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#8ssjgohhkuPosted 11/8/2013 7:38:42 AM
I had horrible experiences with Samsung products so that would be terrible. Apple buying Xbox on the other hand would drastically improve Xbox hardware and software even better then what Microsoft has done. I know online hipsters hate Apple because it's the cool thing to do but even they have to admit that Apple puts out some of the highest quality products on the market.
#9EnclavePosted 11/8/2013 7:44:23 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
I had horrible experiences with Samsung products so that would be terrible. Apple buying Xbox on the other hand would drastically improve Xbox hardware and software even better then what Microsoft has done. I know online hipsters hate Apple because it's the cool thing to do but even they have to admit that Apple puts out some of the highest quality products on the market.

The issue people have with Apple is the cost they tag to their hardware. It's needlessly expensive. Based on Apples history? If they were selling the Xbox One? It would probably cost $599.99 instead of $499.99 and not because the system would be better built, rather just because it has the Apple sticker on it.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#10Dev0311Posted 11/8/2013 7:50:34 AM
Samsung has resources but not sure if it has the passion to take reign of the Xbox brand. Of course it already has a cautionary example of what not to do, so it could learn several important lessons from the Xbone disaster.
---
Take One look at the resolution and walk away...