Xbox One preorders running down the PS4 in US

#1SonyPonyTonyPosted 11/8/2013 11:02:01 AM
According to Forbes, Xbox is nearing the starting line with a hotter head of steam

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/10/21/xbox-one-vs-ps4-top-pre-ordered-next-gen-video-games/

And this is with preorder caps!
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#2SavageTrooperPosted 11/8/2013 11:10:39 AM
I can already tell you that article is wrong. Sony already stated they have more than 1 million preorders. Your article says otherwise. But you already knew that right?
#3LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 11/8/2013 11:17:43 AM
SavageTrooper posted...
I can already tell you that article is wrong. Sony already stated they have more than 1 million preorders. Your article says otherwise. But you already knew that right?

In the USA its 750.000
---
Look out!
#4Jiggy101011Posted 11/8/2013 11:19:54 AM
SavageTrooper posted...

He backed up his opinion, where is your source?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#5MantisPowahPosted 11/8/2013 11:21:05 AM
LMAO did you REALLY post a blog post from a random user, using Forbes blogging section @_@.

Would you like me to go make one and say PS4 sold 10 Billion copies, and Xbox One hasn't even sold 100.

Would you believe my sourceless information to because I posted it on Forbes blog section?
#6regsantotomasPosted 11/8/2013 11:21:34 AM
This doesn't really matter much to me. I think that it is likely that both consoles will be unavailable on most store shelves this holiday season and the near term.

Long term, we shall see but as long as games keep coming, I don't really care which console sells more.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#7EllesarienPosted 11/8/2013 11:21:38 AM
SavageTrooper posted...

Oh well if Sony said so then.... I mean companies never overstate or exaggerate orders ever.

The hilarious thing is if MS said that you wouldn't believe a word of it. But since it is the company YOU support...they would never lie or exaggerate.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#8WavaryenPosted 11/8/2013 11:22:14 AM
The damage control is strong with this thread.
#9YeomanlyPosted 11/8/2013 11:23:48 AM
I would make my own opinion based on where the companys are giving things away, that would allow me to guess where they are behind in pre-orders.

Microsoft giving stuff away in Europe

Sony giving stuff away in US

Simple.
#10ElPolloDiablo87Posted 11/8/2013 11:23:56 AM
Wavaryen posted...
The damage control is strong with this thread.

How so? He has a source that shows estimated preorder numbers in the US. I'm really curious how you see that as damage control.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA