xbox has to be winning next gen. it has more launch games, and its better

#1shads3055Posted 11/8/2013 12:35:28 PM
how is it people say ps4 is doing better I don't see it. I see more youtube videos showing off all the xbox games, and none for ps4, I see the compairing of whats coming out for launch and xbox wins hands down. it has 3 more games out just for xbox then any ps4 has. all ps4 has is killzone then a bunch of mulit platform games. that's lame.
#2SirLemontPosted 11/8/2013 1:28:03 PM
shads3055 posted...
how is it people say ps4 is doing better I don't see it. I see more youtube videos showing off all the xbox games, and none for ps4, I see the compairing of whats coming out for launch and xbox wins hands down. it has 3 more games out just for xbox then any ps4 has. all ps4 has is killzone then a bunch of mulit platform games. that's lame.

No. The PS4 has outsold the X1 in preorders and sales preorders. That's NOT winning. And best believe the deals for the launch exclusives were made before the X1 reveal and subsequent fallout. Once the launch window ends, the gap between the PS4 and X1 will dramatically widen because that's where the gamers will be and the developers will follow. And you forget, the PS4 has the better multiplats. The popular ones. That will also gravitate gamers towards the PS4. That's NOT winning.
#3ExempliGratiaPosted 11/8/2013 1:34:43 PM
shads3055 posted...

That's your personal opinion man. Some people may think the PS4 launch lineup is better than the X1. Some people just like the fact the PS4 is cheaper. There is a lot of stuff going into it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#4FoppePosted 11/8/2013 1:36:11 PM
Both consoles will get some great games that makes it worth owning them.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#5shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 3:08:31 PM
I traded in my ps3 for xbox one because the games xbox has coming and what the xbox does.
#6DisgaeaNutPosted 11/9/2013 3:11:56 PM
shads3055 posted...

Some preorders are for resellers since launch edition has two rarities not available later. Also people want to make bank if its sold out for Xmas.

Japan doesn't support Microsoft so you lose a major gaming market immediately. Couple that with higher price, inferior hardware and you have a winnin formula for failure. Companies want to put out games on a winning console so ps4 has it this gen.
#7Shacky_101Posted 11/9/2013 3:23:47 PM
It's pretty safe to say that the PS4 will have better exclusives in the long run.....and possibly better multiplats? But anyway, which is better is debatable. You picked the X1, so good for you! Knock yourself out with it. I hope you get what you wanted. Have fun.

But don't be like other people....or fanboys. Both systems are great and offers great features. Hopefully the X1 suits you.

Just enjoy the games man, don't defend it, enjoy it!
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#8SnoicFactorPosted 11/9/2013 3:25:14 PM
shads3055 posted...
I traded in my ps3 for xbox one because the games xbox has coming and what the xbox does.

Do you have a low income job or something? Why would you trade your old console? Especially PS3 with all it's exclusives...
---
nt
#9The_DarkwalkerPosted 11/9/2013 3:34:17 PM
Why is it so important that your console of choice "wins?"
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#10JusticeSwordPosted 11/9/2013 3:35:51 PM
shads3055 posted...

Whats that got to do with how much everyone else likes the new consoles?
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please