Are the people that keep saying the Kinect is only for gaming very uninformed?

#1TreGoodaPosted 11/8/2013 1:55:35 PM
Topic title - Results (20 votes)
Yes
30% (6 votes)
Without a doubt
30% (6 votes)
It's hilarious how little they know
40% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Obviously the Kinect features expand well beyond motion gaming.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#2Dev0311Posted 11/8/2013 1:56:42 PM
Troll poll
---
Take One look at the resolution and walk away...
#3TreGooda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 1:58:00 PM
Dev0311 posted...
Troll poll

The third choice was made specifically for posters like you. The actual trolls that for some reason have the support of the moderators.
---
#4SlikkSterrPosted 11/8/2013 2:01:12 PM
Dev0311 posted...
Troll poll

That's weird. Out of the many many polls with only negatives options for the xbox, I don't think you've ever called one out for being a troll poll.
#5FeatherwindPosted 11/8/2013 2:17:35 PM(edited)
If this is inspired by my topic then I will say that one of the official reasons why the Kinect is mandatory and not optional is that game devs can then use it in their games because they know everyone has it.

Those who wanted to play full Kinect games could purchase the devices separately. Game devs being able to use Kinect features in non-Kinect based games is a major reason why it is mandatory. But there is a problem if game devs don't want to use even though they know everyone has it.
---
pathological
#6TreGooda(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 2:17:14 PM
Featherwind posted...
If this is inspired by my topic then I will say that one of the official reasons why the Kinect is mandatory and not optional is that game devs can then use it in their games because they know has it.

Those who wanted to play full Kinect games could purchase the devices separately. Game devs being able to use Kinect features in non-Kinect based games is a major reason why it is mandatory. But there is a problem if game devs don't want to use even though they know everyone has it.

It's not a response to your topic.
---
#7jrr18Posted 11/8/2013 2:38:49 PM
Yes kinect is also for market research
---
people who use terms like PAAGG and interactive movie should be hit with sticks
PSN/steam jrr101