MS:Xbone hits 6 million preorders, bigger launch than Kinect *bow*

#41benjimainPosted 11/8/2013 6:59:40 PM
Bus drivers are minimum wage hourly.
#42PraetorXynPosted 11/8/2013 7:03:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43suprsoliderPosted 11/8/2013 7:28:17 PM
But, like I've said before regarding the PS4, pre-orders don't mean crap, IMO.
--

And when PS4 outsells Xbone 3 to 1, what will you say then?

I feel sorry for people buying Xbox One, because they obviously like to spend money on inferior crap.
Even the Wii U has more value than Xbone and I don't think highly of that console either.
---
"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch"
PSN ID: CF-105
#44Shinobi120Posted 11/8/2013 7:44:29 PM
suprsolider posted...
But, like I've said before regarding the PS4, pre-orders don't mean crap, IMO.
--

And when PS4 outsells Xbone 3 to 1, what will you say then?

I feel sorry for people buying Xbox One, because they obviously like to spend money on inferior crap.
Even the Wii U has more value than Xbone and I don't think highly of that console either.

Only dumb people would buy a Xbox One over a PS4, unless they like exclusives or likes to be watched by the NSA.
#45lindaluvPosted 11/8/2013 8:43:20 PM
I just hope we get another tomb raider. The latest one was soo hawt
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#46dean407Posted 11/8/2013 9:00:08 PM
lindaluv posted...

it's already been confirmed several months ago in development for next gen systems. I loved that game but I do hope they axe the multiplayer, as I thought it was unnecessary.
#47lindaluvPosted 11/8/2013 10:43:20 PM
dean407 posted...
lindaluv posted...

it's already been confirmed several months ago in development for next gen systems. I loved that game but I do hope they axe the multiplayer, as I thought it was unnecessary.

Yea I agree. I guess they just want to try to get some sort of pseudo CoD/ BF success from the multilayer. I think Ill just try some more Tomb Raiders till then. This was my first 0_0. Which one should I play next.. and which should i stay away from?
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#48JohnHalo343Posted 11/8/2013 10:48:23 PM
benjimain posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
excellent news. SO excited for Nov 22 when next gen begins!

So you're saying it only begins when the objectively, factually inferior in power console releases?

Riiight.

Lol @ Benji. Gets butthurt because he got called out for being mathematically incompetent on page 1, then proceeds to troll. Lmfao what a butthurt troll.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#49TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/8/2013 10:52:48 PM
CyborgTwenty posted...
We're preselling a little over 2-to-1 from what we did with Xbox 360.

The biggest problem with the 360 was that there weren't any. I needed plane tickets a few months after it came out, and turned a profit selling my used console to some guy I ran into at an EB Games. That shows how bad it was to find.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#50dean407Posted 11/9/2013 12:46:57 AM
lindaluv posted...
dean407 posted...
lindaluv posted...

Yea I agree. I guess they just want to try to get some sort of pseudo CoD/ BF success from the multilayer. I think Ill just try some more Tomb Raiders till then. This was my first 0_0. Which one should I play next.. and which should i stay away from?

some of them are genuinely bad though. to be honest the best thing to do would be the Uncharted series. it was basically the good version of Tomb Raider for a few years. the earlier ones had bad cameras most of them have incoherent stories and though I haven't played the more recent ones I would guess they aren't much better.

on the bright side they released a 3 pack of the more recent games on both 360 and ps3 a few months back if I remember.