Two more weeks until 95% of you realize you are wasting your time.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Two more weeks until 95% of you realize you are wasting your time.
2 years ago#1
Even if you don't realize it, everyone else will. XB1 is going to sell very well no matter how hard you try.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
2 years ago#2
I dunno man, they're trying pretty hard. Their infantile whining and horrid grammar may have cost us 1 or 2 preorders already.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
2 years ago#3
As someone who can't wait for the XBOX One I have to say -

/topic
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
2 years ago#4
The title made me think this was goona be a hate topic. I believe they'll both sell well. I feel like wii u will to once they start getting out they're sellers like zelda, kirby, ssb and the others.
---
GamerTag - RevolverFist
2 years ago#5
We are the 5%.
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
2 years ago#6
Bryant187 posted...
The title made me think this was goona be a hate topic. I believe they'll both sell well. I feel like wii u will to once they start getting out they're sellers like zelda, kirby, ssb and the others.

Yeah, I agree with that sentiment. Both consoles will sell out.

Super Mario 3D Land is going to be great. I'll play that while I update my Xbox One and download games
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#7
Actually, we're two weeks away from when the real fireworks begin. Both consoles will be put under the microscope. Whichever receives the less scrutiny "wins".
2 years ago#8
Xbots unite!
---
Take One look at the resolution and walk away...
2 years ago#9
Seems like you guys are the ones trying to hard, you more concerend about if someone is or isnt a troll. Your causing alot of the problems by over stating simple points and saying things like PS4 has no games
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken
2 years ago#10
What a crapy thread. Get a life OP!
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Two more weeks until 95% of you realize you are wasting your time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived