Can anyone honestly give me a list of reasons why I should get this over a PS4?

#11ZheakkPosted 11/8/2013 6:14:29 PM
Objective reasons

The Kinect outperforms the Eye
Microsoft has a larger network available
The XB1 is more of a multimedia device than the PS4
XB1 seems to have more early access and unique content contracts

Subjective reasons

Exclusives
Controller
Xbox Live (although I doubt PSN will be able to match up this gen, but I will put this here in case there it is improved enough)

These are the big ones for me.
#12sworderPosted 11/8/2013 6:15:07 PM
The only reasons to choose the Xbone are:

1- you're a huge fan of Live and MS ecosystem, which realistically the only discernible advantage are dedicated servers
2- you prefer Halo, Forza, and Fable over the multitude of Sony exclusives
3- you are really into Kinect

Otherwise, go PS4
#13zephirrainesPosted 11/8/2013 6:15:28 PM
EnvoyofunoII posted...
zephirraines posted...
Yet sony is more consumer friendly? Get an education. I love the ponies in disguise who try to trash the xbox then ask why they should get one. Real question is what does the ps4 offer? Blurry battlefield and no games while paying for online that sucks.

Real gamers will realizw that xbox is dominating in games and features. So you can pray sony will get its act together or ask vita owners how does waiting for greatness feel like while i am playing all the games you wish you had.

"Real gamers" is a stupid term, and not being one should never be thrown out in an insulting way. Not only that, but your post is exactly the kind of response that is completely unnecessary and what starts pathetic console fanwars. Guess what? Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo do not care about you whatsoever. So I don't know why people are so brand loyal and act like this.

The only console I own right now is a 360. However, this does not mean that I'm going to ride Microsoft throughout the next generation, and it's pathetic that people like you even exist. Now, if you had legitimate reasons as to why you thought the way that your post pronounces, that's fine, but the way this post was better off not even being put up, as it did nothing to help me learn about the console, and has a sudden defensive tone basically showing that you need to defend your purchase to me with nothing to back it up besides a negative tone and insults.

I really hate video game message boards because of people like you.

Now, if someone else could actually give me legitimate reasons, that'd be great.

Stop lying pony. Its blatantly obvious from your first post that you are completely biased and not open to real opinions.

No you are not a real gamer but a delusional
Fanboy who wants to feel better about your decision.

Real gamers realize that the ps4 had a horrible line up compared to xbox. Real gamers also would happily buy a ps4 when they get the games. Even though sony has gone through with many anti consumer actions this past gen alone.
#14EnvoyofunoII(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 6:15:51 PM
SirMurder posted...
Well it sounds like you want a playstation over an xbox anyway. So do what makes you happy. Why do you need people to convince you?

I don't want either, honestly. I think both are a huge waste of money at this point. What I made this topic for is because I genuinely cannot think of a single positive that the XBO has over the PS4, beyond exclusives which is something that is completely determined by personal opinion, and was looking for clarification.

But considering the immediate defensive and negative tone, I'll take that as confirmation that it is, indeed, true.
---
Pokemon Y 3DS Friend Code: 3196-3840-9285
Safari: Dugtrio, Sandshrew, Diggersby
#15Dr WhoopassPosted 11/8/2013 6:16:41 PM
Zeph is 100% correct. You were never fooling anyone.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#16Jx1010Posted 11/8/2013 6:16:50 PM
TC you have common sense
dont let others destroy that

---
Currently playing: Persona 3 FES and Resident Evil 6
#17BoxTheMuppetPosted 11/8/2013 6:17:33 PM
Nope. No reason for you to get one. In fact I would appreciate it if you never got one.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#18zephirrainesPosted 11/8/2013 6:18:18 PM
Sigarmz posted...
zephirraines posted...
Yet sony is more consumer friendly? Get an education. I love the ponies in disguise who try to trash the xbox then ask why they should get one. Real question is what does the ps4 offer? Blurry battlefield and no games while paying for online that sucks.

Real gamers will realizw that xbox is dominating in games and features. So you can pray sony will get its act together or ask vita owners how does waiting for greatness feel like while i am playing all the games you wish you had.

You are so mad.

Seeing so many neglected and uneducated children in the world does make me furious. I dont blame you or the tc for your upbringing but the public education system that failed you.
#19EnvoyofunoII(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 6:18:40 PM
Zheakk posted...
Objective reasons

Subjective reasons

Exclusives
Controller
Xbox Live (although I doubt PSN will be able to match up this gen, but I will put this here in case there it is improved enough)

Yeah, the controller is the biggest positive for me since I don't like the dualshock nearly as much as the 360's controller.
---
Pokemon Y 3DS Friend Code: 3196-3840-9285
Safari: Dugtrio, Sandshrew, Diggersby
#20ZheakkPosted 11/8/2013 6:20:41 PM
EnvoyofunoII posted...
Zheakk posted...
Objective reasons

Subjective reasons

Exclusives
Controller

Yeah, the controller is the biggest positive for me since I don't like the dualshock nearly as much as the 360's controller.

The PS4 controller is a big improvement over the old ones I think. But after trying out both I still prefer the XB1 controller.