If new Microsoft CEO is Stephen Elop, he wants to sell XBOX Division...

#71MRL3G3NDPosted 11/11/2013 8:29:24 AM
they need to because the ship is sinking...MS knows how to ruin their own brand...they have a history of it...

Windows ME
Windows Vista
Windows 8
Zune
Surface
Surface2

They go in a lab and come out with something that doesn't make sense...then they spend time trying to convince you you want it
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#72Masterchief5525Posted 11/11/2013 8:55:37 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
they need to because the ship is sinking...MS knows how to ruin their own brand...they have a history of it...

Windows ME
Windows Vista
Windows 8
Zune
Surface
Surface2

They go in a lab and come out with something that doesn't make sense...then they spend time trying to convince you you want it

Windows 8, Zune and the Surface devices are awesome. My Zune still works flawlessly after 4 years since i got the Zune HD at launch. Why would I want a crappy ipod when the quality of their devices are awful and overpriced. My ipod worked horribly since day one when I got it way back when. MS devices are good their marketing could use some work.

I do agree that ME and Vista sucked though.
#73MRL3G3NDPosted 11/12/2013 10:06:41 AM
Masterchief5525 posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

Windows ME
Windows Vista
Windows 8
Zune
Surface
Surface2

Windows 8, Zune and the Surface devices are awesome. My Zune still works flawlessly after 4 years since i got the Zune HD at launch. Why would I want a crappy ipod when the quality of their devices are awful and overpriced. My ipod worked horribly since day one when I got it way back when. MS devices are good their marketing could use some work.

I do agree that ME and Vista sucked though.

That's good for you, but not so much for the device...I also agree MS sucks at PR & marketing...they almost have no plan...it's always been this way
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#74CyborgTwentyPosted 11/12/2013 1:51:21 PM
Elop sounds like Flop, i doubt he could flop more then the Xbone tough.
#75embrandedonePosted 11/13/2013 12:57:04 AM
Major Nelson tweeted using bing. A jab, mayhaps?
---
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.
#76CyborgTwentyPosted 11/14/2013 4:41:14 PM
embrandedone posted...
Major Nelson tweeted using bing. A jab, mayhaps?

I remember when Nelson told us family plan is the future of gaming.
#77bob15xPosted 11/14/2013 4:45:55 PM
So do i add TC to the new pathetic troll loser category?