Who Supports Microsoft's Decision to CONSOLE BAN Those Who Got the XBOX1 Early?

#81TeraPatrick2008Posted 11/10/2013 11:24:33 AM
I love it, I actually want M$ to ban much more people. I think that's the only way gamers wake up and stop being brainwashed M$ lemmings.
#82TheDarkNerdPosted 11/10/2013 11:59:41 AM
Not sure I see how this ban is "punishing" consumers. Does it cause pain and suffering to have something in your line of sight that you know you won't be able to use until the date specified when the general population will be able to use it?

If there is pain and suffering there, the Target credit should help make it up.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
#83Flybn11Posted 11/10/2013 12:01:17 PM
I'm sorry but if you post videos of you playing something early, you deserve to be banned for such stupidity.
#84leatheljPosted 11/13/2013 8:16:03 AM
I voted yes because they had every right to he violated TOS they ship the console to early screw up on store part there. the console was temp ban until launch they invited him to xbox on launch for free prop giving him a front row seat or something i don't blame ms for doing this i would have also your not suppose to use it yet until launch (unless your a vip person like devs etc and have permission). man you guys love to demonize everything Microsoft does. enjoy your ps4.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#85TheScionofManPosted 11/13/2013 8:31:54 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
I wish the 8 people who have voted YES so far would explain their line of reasoning.

My personal opinion is that the consumer did nothing wrong. He legally purchased a product and received said product and then proceeded to use said bought product. This isn't a case of someone within the retail industry breaking a release date. If he received a warning from MS to not go online before 11-22 with his order, fine. But this obviously did not happen.

I voted yes because he should have known better. For all you know he got a warning and chose to ignore it. MS is allowed to set whatever rules it wants for a prerelease. You don't see people crying about the same thing over Sony doing the same thing for Taco Bell early consoles
#86cpcjlc3Posted 11/13/2013 8:35:43 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Xboxobama is holding on for survival.

"Yes we can! change is coming"

Well, "change" would have been here already but bONEheaded Republicans control the House and the majority of Americans are too ignorant to understand that.

:D

I love post like these. It shows true ignorance and lets the public know who the true low information voters are. Do some research about bills that have been passed by the House only to be rejected by the Senate. You'll see that the Senate has blocked more than the House ever could. Get off the mainstream media and do some true research. Both houses are at fault.