All the xbox and sony kiddies must be panicking right about now.

#1SnoicFactorPosted 11/9/2013 12:35:44 PM
sure some of them will get one of them, but most wont get anything :). They mad they won't get the new best thing. crying to their soccer mom for either. It's great that for maybe a few months we will see a serious decline of these kids online.
---
nt
#2khardboredPosted 11/9/2013 12:38:46 PM
What? I don't know what this means.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#3CyborgTwentyPosted 11/9/2013 12:40:17 PM
Sorry tc i don't speak troll, english please.
#4AlexPumaPosted 11/9/2013 12:55:25 PM
I'm guessing he's saying that some of us will not get these consoles despite wanting it and that's a good thing because less whiny kids online playing the games?
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#5embrandedonePosted 11/9/2013 12:56:24 PM
CyborgTwenty posted...
Sorry tc i don't speak troll, english please.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#6jo8n3645Posted 11/9/2013 12:57:56 PM
huh? this isnt twitter or facebook....
#7Devilanse333Posted 11/9/2013 1:10:00 PM
sure some of them will get one of them, but most wont get anything :). They mad they won't get the new best thing. crying to their soccer mom for either. It's great that for maybe a few months we will see a serious decline of these kids online.

Funny how you post this while labeling others as "whiny kids". You really think you're setting a maturity world record?
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#8werkz_destroyzPosted 11/9/2013 1:11:45 PM
wait ...lemme try to figure out what your saying.........blahhh blhhhaaa burrr blaaah ? ahhhhhh ok. :)
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#9Duke AriochPosted 11/9/2013 1:19:21 PM
AlexPuma posted...
I'm guessing he's saying that some of us will not get these consoles despite wanting it and that's a good thing because less whiny kids online playing the games?

He speaks troll!! Flame him!! lol jk

Thats how I understood it, I think TC is saying that most of the fanboys (both sides) likely aren't getting day one releases of either so those that do get a console have a nice stretch of time without the hate.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone
#10Golden MavenPosted 11/9/2013 1:22:13 PM
SnoicFactor posted...

Very true. Only the true gamers will be online initially. The kiddies have to wait for mommy to buy it, which might take a few tantrums.