Anyone getting both consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone getting both consoles?
2 years ago#11
PS4 at launch, Xbone once they drop the price and release a slim version (assuming DRM isn't back by then).
PSN: Geoff-C-
2 years ago#12
Getting launch X1, getting Ps4 in the summer. had a Wii-U but that console is a joke so i sold it for a bag of Oreos.
...dusk is the time when men whisper of matters about which they remain silent in the full light of the sun.
2 years ago#13
PS4/3DS/PC is all I need for this gen.
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870 / Ice Safari: Snorunt, Bergminte, Dewgong
2 years ago#14
Currently just planning on getting a PS4 (though not at launch), with the possibility of buying an Xbox One down the road. As of right now, I want to see how the library for the Xbox One fairs, in terms of exclusives.
Sonikku X!!
2 years ago#15
Launch PS4, Xbox 1 soon after
2 years ago#16
I'm getting both. Xbox One at launch, PS4 in maybe a year or so.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
2 years ago#17
Jurdge posted...
Eventually, but only the Xbox One on release. I'll be waiting for an exclusive game I really want before getting a PS4, Uncharted will probably be enough to make me get one.

My thoughts exactly.
2 years ago#18
Getting the X1 now and probably getting the PS4 next fall
Where I go, death follows.
2 years ago#19
i am getting a ps4 at launch

i want an xbox... but i got to wait. to much going on right now regarding 720p, $500, DRM.. etc.

the only game that interest me is titanfall.. but i have a better PC. so that solves that dilemma. but if xbox releases a good halo and a few other exclusives... i will be getting one
i7-2700K @ 3.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 | 250GB SSD
2 years ago#20
Bought a Wii U in May I believe, pre-ordered PS4 and X1 June 10th can't wait only less than a week to get part of what I've been waiting for!

If anyone's wondering where I get the money from, it's because I work and I only really spend my expendable money on gaming.
PSN: Jemi200 ::: NNID: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
I Pre-Ordered an Xbox One and PS4 Within Hours of Each Other on June 10th, 2013
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone getting both consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived