I don't know which console to get Battlefield 4 on, anyone else ...

#11BronycorePosted 11/10/2013 3:18:04 PM
Get it for the system all your friends are getting... or just get it on the One anyway ;)
---
Be provocative, be organized.
#12zmousePosted 11/10/2013 3:20:52 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
popsurf posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
popsurf posted...
Which ever console the most of your friends are buying. Gaming should never be lonely. It's about crackin beers and blowin up some tanks

........... No.

Let me guess. It about getting the high score and telling mom and dad about it?! When we're good and dead these gaming moments won't mean squat, but the bond between dude and dude will never get old. Add a few cocktails and let the good times flow.

It's not the friend part I object to. It's the insinuation that a game must contain guns and tanks that I object to.

Though for the record, being alone is not the same as being lonely.

Cracking beers and casting spells?
#13Killah PriestPosted 11/10/2013 3:22:47 PM
screw the PC version for forcing you to run battelog in a damn browser.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#14chrish909Posted 11/10/2013 3:29:43 PM
I thought it was pretty much fact that xbl is better than psn.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#15richboy900Posted 11/10/2013 3:43:37 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
Why pay $400 to play a multiplatform game when you can pay $100 more to play it, right?

I'm getting it for PC, but for consoles its a tough choice. I wouldn't like to experience 64 player match on psn. It'd graphically look better than the Xbox one game though.
#16SubSeenixPosted 11/10/2013 3:48:30 PM
richboy900 posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
Why pay $400 to play a multiplatform game when you can pay $100 more to play it, right?

I'm getting it for PC, but for consoles its a tough choice. I wouldn't like to experience 64 player match on psn. It'd graphically look better than the Xbox one game though.

PSN is now for a long time superior to XboxLive
With NextGen this gap will even be further apart.
Friends are on every console - PS4 will have more players anyway and you get the better looking version for less money.
#17zxghostravenxzPosted 11/10/2013 4:05:08 PM
Or, if you're getting both consoles, you could just get BF4 for both consoles. Play with your friends on PS4, and play with your friends on XB1. Don't let the idiots on this board with their mindless "LOL, xb1 not surperior to hour psforz!!" arguments. Just get it for what you feel most comfortable with.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#18The OnionPosted 11/10/2013 6:32:26 PM
unless the freezing issue is fixed, i wont be getting it for either console...
#19Ironman06Posted 11/10/2013 7:56:57 PM
popsurf posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
popsurf posted...
Which ever console the most of your friends are buying. Gaming should never be lonely. It's about crackin beers and blowin up some tanks

........... No.

Let me guess. It about getting the high score and telling mom and dad about it?! When we're good and dead these gaming moments won't mean squat, but the bond between dude and dude will never get old. Add a few cocktails and let the good times flow.

This!