Microsoft Store Demo Unit Impressions

#1tastybreadPosted 11/9/2013 8:53:15 PM
Just got back from the Local MS store where I tried out the X1.

1. The Controller felt amazing? Anyone else like the design? I didn't know how they could make the 360 controller any better, but I think they did a solid job!

2. Forza 5 looked great, however, the steering and controls felt a bit clunky. May take some getting used to. Overall, the game looks great!

3. Crimson Dragon played nice, will definitely itch that Star Fox itch if you have one. I wasn't blown away by the graphics, but hey, its a cheap live game.

If anyone else has had a chance to play the X1, I'd love to know what you though? These next two weeks can't pass fast enough!
#2-Erika-Posted 11/9/2013 8:55:01 PM
tastybread posted...

1. The Controller felt amazing? Anyone else like the design? I didn't know how they could make the 360 controller any better, but I think they did a solid job!

2. Forza 5 looked great, however, the steering and controls felt a bit clunky. May take some getting used to. Overall, the game looks great!

3. Crimson Dragon played nice, will definitely itch that Star Fox itch if you have one. I wasn't blown away by the graphics, but hey, its a cheap live game.

If anyone else has had a chance to play the X1, I'd love to know what you though? These next two weeks can't pass fast enough!

Oh boy, I can't wait for my itch to be itched. :P
---
Joshi Spirit
#3tastybread(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 8:58:04 PM
Ah crap, I guess I got a little too excited!
#4A2k3FestPosted 11/9/2013 9:14:35 PM
tastybread posted...

hoping redbox has all the launch titles..im only getting forza for now and i really want to play through ryse without having to pay $70 for it.. forza will be 100s of hrs of gameplay!
---
"Where's your hand?","Between two pillows...?","Those arEN'T TWO PILLOWWWSSSSSS"
XBL GT- AXXX27
#5Dev0311Posted 11/9/2013 10:56:02 PM
A2k3Fest posted...
tastybread posted...

hoping redbox has all the launch titles..im only getting forza for now and i really want to play through ryse without having to pay $70 for it.. forza will be 100s of hrs of gameplay!

100s of hours on only 14 tracks, down from 26 in Forza 4.
---
Take One look at the resolution and walk away...