Xbox One people, what was your first console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One people, what was your first console?

User Info: hoggys2much99

hoggys2much99
3 years ago#51
I have been gaming since 1978 and the first console I ever owned was the old wooden Atari VCS.

Followed by:

Atari 2600
NES
Master System
Mega Drive
Playstation
Saturn
Dreamcast
GameCube
Xbox 360.

User Info: Holden_Mcgroin

Holden_Mcgroin
3 years ago#52
Intellivision. There have only been 3 consoles that I have never owned. The Colecovision, Atari Jaguar, and the Neo Geo. My first game for the Intellivision was Dungeons and Dragons.
All the ladies love Holden Mcgroin.

User Info: krillin4553

krillin4553
3 years ago#53
NES > Genesis > GB > GBP > GBC > Playstation > Dreamcast > GameCube > Xbox > GBASP > PS2 > Xbox 360 > DS > Wii > PS3 > 3DS> Vita > SNES > N64 > Saturn > Wii U > then upcoming One followed by PS4 sometime afterwards.

It wasn't until I was older I got to buy the systems I missed, even though I enjoyed every system at the time of it's release. I was never fortunate enough to own them during release. Thankfully, I had friends or family to treat me to the wonders of Chrono Trigger, Megaman X, Smash Bros, Mario Kart and the like growing up. I grew up a Sega kid though and I stuck it out until the end. Yeah, I was that kid on the playground boasting dat Blast Processing. I was also a PC kid. I remember being so stoked about the first GeForce card dad and me installed to the kids at school. They were all so confused. Then being sad when I found out that Turok only worked on our Voodoo card and cared not for our GeForce.

I miss growing up. *sigh*
XBL/PSN: DocDrazen
PC: i7-3770k at 4.6 ghz, Corsair H60, Intel 180 GB SSD, GTX 550 Ti, GTX 260 for PhysX, 16 GB G. Skill Ripjaws

User Info: Madness2012

Madness2012
3 years ago#54
NES.i still have it and it still works......

User Info: ranshinjin

ranshinjin
3 years ago#55
Playstation, but I had a GameBoy Color and a Virtual Boy but they don't really count?

User Info: Evel138

Evel138
3 years ago#56
Magnavox Odyssey, but the first console that belonged to me personally (and not the family) was the Atari 2600.
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y

User Info: Riverraider98

Riverraider98
3 years ago#57
Sega Genesis with the Six pack that came with it,GBC,Virtua Boy,PS1, GBA,Gamecube, Xbox, Ps2, Xbox 360,3DSXL, Xbox one
- "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gt: RagnaRok RS 8

User Info: KillbombX

KillbombX
3 years ago#58
Mine was either the 2600 or the Odyssey. Also planning on getting a PS4 as well as a One.
Wii-Keeping doors open and papers on my desk since '06.
GT/PSN- Killbomb

User Info: qachargh

qachargh
3 years ago#59
Original Playstation.
XBOX Live gamertag: qachargh
I rep the 281, H-Town baby.

User Info: Masterchief5525

Masterchief5525
3 years ago#60
N64 ooh yea
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One people, what was your first console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived