A lot of people going to be getting the xbox one early (uk)

#1rosseelesPosted 11/10/2013 1:49:50 AM
I know someone who works in a uk video game shop , he told me last week people who ordered online will end up getting their consoles early, as they have been told from higher up ( I assume ms but he didn't say ) to get the consoles out by or before the 22nd , apparently the higher up don't want bad press of late deliveries.

That means they can't send on the 20th/21st as they would have, he reckoned they'd be processed next week and sent probably on the 18th (just a guess)

To add to that shop to are already processing orders now

http://www.shopto.net/news/44603/Xbox-One-orders-processing-from-tomorrow

They've never processed pre orders this early, so again ties in with what I've said above.

Lastly, the guy who got the xbox one early, then banned etc, I was going through his twitter and he mentioned he was told he'd be back online a week before or a few days before launch, I think ms are expecting to have a lot of people on pre 22nd

Anyway, just some conjecture from me but thought it was slightly interesting ( and is a non troll 720p topic for a change)
#22ndAtomiskPosted 11/10/2013 1:51:24 AM
I want mine early so bad. Probably won't arrive at my house until around 7-8pm on launch day.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#3rosseeles(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 1:58:31 AM
Yeah, I've ordered from amazon, so at best I suspect I'll get mine on the day or maybe a day early, I do think however a lot of people will start getting them from the 18th
#4BuzzB2317Posted 11/10/2013 1:59:00 AM
If mine came early I would be too worried to use the thing, unless Microsoft released an official statement saying we could.
---
Do not seek to find hope among your leaders. They are the repositories of poison. Their interest in you extends only so far as their ability to control you - SE
#5YeomanlyPosted 11/10/2013 2:11:07 AM
I had e-mail last Friday that 'Game UK' have taken full payment and are starting to get them ready. :D

Hopefully early.
#6rosseeles(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2013 2:16:18 AM
Yeah sounds like a lot of places have done that, there's no need to take payment and start getting orders ready 2 weeks before, even for a new console realese so I definitely think there will be a lot of early deliveries.

I would have thought they'd do this in the us as well, with the launch of the ps4 on the 15th it would be quite ms like to get a load of consoles out around a similar time and try and get so e good pr
#7Theninja2004Posted 11/10/2013 3:59:10 AM
Shopto said they were processing from yesterday but we still wont get them early, DPD are supposed to be delivering them on the 22nd still. I suspect game etc are probably doing the same thing. And probably with the ps4 as well.
---
Gamertag : Slashingwind
#8alexismynamexxPosted 11/10/2013 4:17:29 AM
I reckon they want people's pre orders to arrive at differing times so less people are downloading the day one patch at any one time.
#9ChargrilledPosted 11/10/2013 4:26:01 AM
BuzzB2317 posted...
If mine came early I would be too worried to use the thing, unless Microsoft released an official statement saying we could.

---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#10s2goodPosted 11/10/2013 4:48:51 AM
Shopto already stated why they processing so early.

You won't be getting your console early.
---
PSN = Dragon--Punch Gamertag = Sonic B0000M
PS4 & Xbox One Pre Ordered And Paid For. Wii U = Sold