A lot of people going to be getting the xbox one early (uk)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A lot of people going to be getting the xbox one early (uk)
3 years ago#1
I know someone who works in a uk video game shop , he told me last week people who ordered online will end up getting their consoles early, as they have been told from higher up ( I assume ms but he didn't say ) to get the consoles out by or before the 22nd , apparently the higher up don't want bad press of late deliveries.

That means they can't send on the 20th/21st as they would have, he reckoned they'd be processed next week and sent probably on the 18th (just a guess)

To add to that shop to are already processing orders now

http://www.shopto.net/news/44603/Xbox-One-orders-processing-from-tomorrow

They've never processed pre orders this early, so again ties in with what I've said above.

Lastly, the guy who got the xbox one early, then banned etc, I was going through his twitter and he mentioned he was told he'd be back online a week before or a few days before launch, I think ms are expecting to have a lot of people on pre 22nd

Anyway, just some conjecture from me but thought it was slightly interesting ( and is a non troll 720p topic for a change)
3 years ago#2
I want mine early so bad. Probably won't arrive at my house until around 7-8pm on launch day.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
3 years ago#3
Yeah, I've ordered from amazon, so at best I suspect I'll get mine on the day or maybe a day early, I do think however a lot of people will start getting them from the 18th
3 years ago#4
If mine came early I would be too worried to use the thing, unless Microsoft released an official statement saying we could.
Do not seek to find hope among your leaders. They are the repositories of poison. Their interest in you extends only so far as their ability to control you - SE
3 years ago#5
I had e-mail last Friday that 'Game UK' have taken full payment and are starting to get them ready. :D

Hopefully early.
3 years ago#6
Yeah sounds like a lot of places have done that, there's no need to take payment and start getting orders ready 2 weeks before, even for a new console realese so I definitely think there will be a lot of early deliveries.

I would have thought they'd do this in the us as well, with the launch of the ps4 on the 15th it would be quite ms like to get a load of consoles out around a similar time and try and get so e good pr
3 years ago#7
Shopto said they were processing from yesterday but we still wont get them early, DPD are supposed to be delivering them on the 22nd still. I suspect game etc are probably doing the same thing. And probably with the ps4 as well.
Gamertag : Slashingwind
3 years ago#8
I reckon they want people's pre orders to arrive at differing times so less people are downloading the day one patch at any one time.
3 years ago#9
BuzzB2317 posted...
If mine came early I would be too worried to use the thing, unless Microsoft released an official statement saying we could.
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
3 years ago#10
Shopto already stated why they processing so early.

You won't be getting your console early.
PSN = Dragon--Punch Gamertag = Sonic B0000M
PS4 & Xbox One Pre Ordered And Paid For. Wii U = Sold
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. A lot of people going to be getting the xbox one early (uk)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived