What do you honestly think of Dead Rising 3 ?

#21Pacman2dxPosted 11/10/2013 10:12:50 AM
Never played the first game.

I played the second game, and I enjoyed it once I began unlocking certain abilities.

The third game looks cool, I just hope the co-op (if any) isn't as restrictive as the second game. You and your partner should be able to be in different sections of the map, saving people and accomplishing objectives - instead of having to ride each other all the way through the campaign.
---
Maybe we're just sleepwalkin' ..
#22ChargrilledPosted 11/10/2013 10:25:01 AM
If it still had a mandatory time limit i wouldnt even be getting it

As it is now, its a day 1 purchase and my fingers crossed that i actually like this version, because i didnt like the first 2.
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#23TeraPatrick2008Posted 11/10/2013 12:39:42 PM
Dead Rising 1 was ok, Dead Rising 2 was terrible, Dead Rising 3 is a weak attempt to catch clueless gamers who still think zombies are cool.
#24NeoGeoXSegaPosted 11/10/2013 12:39:45 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Be honest now, how does it look to you and are you happy the direction they have taken this game ?

I've owned a Xbox since the begining and I played and bought Dead Rising 1 when it first came out as I am a huge fan of the Old style Resident Evil games and the first game was really fun and enjoyed it alot except for the fact of the timer in the game, so you couldn't enjoy it as much as you wanted without rushing through the game and the saves were annoying.

The entire point of the timer was to replay new game+ over & over, since all your stats & moves carried over.
DR1 was one of the few legit survival horror games this entire gen, DR2 dumbed everything down & DR3 looks like a Dynasty Warriors game.
---
I'm still using Glitches & downloading Saves! TRY & STOP ME GAMEFAQS!
http://i.minus.com/iB8tNWOJUBBtH.gif