Ouch.... Today's Poll

#41vcmvPosted 11/10/2013 2:52:07 PM
I'm not getting XBOne anytime soon. I will get one once Halo 5 bundle comes out. That is the only exclusive I am interested in.
I might get a PS4 by the end of the year.
---
nothing to see here ... move along
#42VasDeferensPosted 11/10/2013 2:55:19 PM
I'm not getting either one while the 360 and PS3 still have some years left in them . I always say, I'll go next gen with the redesign, when the Xbox One and PS4 Slims come out .
#43MVNeoPosted 11/10/2013 2:58:14 PM
Styrof0am posted...
I voted; No, I don't have any plans to get one yet

... of course I would hve done the same for PS4. I have no plans to get a 8th gen console yet. Yet being the keyword. I want to see reviews, comments from buyers, teething problems etc. before getting a new console.

We already have seen the PS4 is having heating problems.
---
http://raptr.com/UNSCleric/about - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/UNSCleric/home/
#44CRK44Posted 11/10/2013 3:32:56 PM
rubberGasket posted...
The poll for Sony was the majority not wanting it. Gfaqs is mainly Nintendo, FF, and Pokemon lovers.

Nice baseless claim
#45MikasaAyanamiPosted 11/10/2013 3:38:05 PM
badmanneil posted...
You all do realize that the majority of gamefaqs is made up of wii and sony fanboys right?

Is that the best argument you have? Next time you might consider not posting at all.
#46Rone8822Posted 11/10/2013 3:42:42 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
pathetic sony pony reassurance topic.

Reassurance reply.
#47zxghostravenxzPosted 11/10/2013 3:57:36 PM
Oh god no!! The poll says no one likes the xb1. I'm going to gamestop and cancelling my preorder right now.......not right now...but..like..right now...pfffffttt...seriously, I don't give a damn about what you people say or think. We make our own decisions. I mean seriously...wtf does a consoles preorder sales or what people are going to buy and aren't going to buy really affect you? Simple answer: it doesn't, so why do you even care? Let me guess..."LOL MS" That's why. I swear, I see kids in preschool that are more mature than you people.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#48xfri123Posted 11/10/2013 3:58:04 PM
M$ Fail. If you compare PS3 and Xbox360 Exclusive games it's clearly PS3 Wins. And you think xbox one will win in Exclusive games think again in many years. Go back in History PS1,PS2 see there exclusive games it's says all to stick with sony console. Sony console and PC much better gameplay.
---
Lets Play :D
#49Chrome76Posted 11/10/2013 4:10:35 PM
The poll needed more options. Will they get one after a price drop, a couple more years pass, assuming the next CEO doesn't push to sell the Xbox brand and etc?
#50matthatter56Posted 11/10/2013 4:13:39 PM(edited)
richierh posted...
Oh. The Irony.

PS3 - bluray player
360 - for gamers

PS4 - for gamers
One - media hub

Just saying...

Grrr. You beat me to it. I was going to say something similar. The part where gamers asked M$ for more games or whatever they asked for and M$ came out and said that XBL wasn't a gaming service it was multimedia service was where they lost me.

As for the people that are saying how pathetic the poll is and not to listen to it. I bet money you were the same ones praising the poll that was "against: the Wii U. I also bet if it was in your favor it would be the best pole ever.

Having said all that M$ has not learned their lesson from the last console war. The one reason they succeeded was because they were originally for gamers. When they came out and said that XBL wasn't strictly a gaming service is when they started to loose sight and became severely disillusioned.

Everyone makes fun of Nintendo because they don't appeal to "dude bro" crowd. Oh Nintendo is so weak haha Nintendo is just learning how to internet". While the latter comment is true you know what? You know why they still have a rabid fanbase? They have it because they are about GAMES.

Xbox One is like Sonic Lost World it doesn't know what it wants to be. As you can see from how well Sonic Lost World went over which it didn't . If people don't go for a $50.00 game with an identity crisis there is no way they are going to go for $500.00 system with an identity crisis.