Naughty Dog has some strong words for Microsoft

#171ThugETHPosted 11/12/2013 12:08:26 PM
This is copy pasted from the latest The Bonus Round from gametrailers. I watched it yesterday.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#172stevieb1234567Posted 11/12/2013 12:16:29 PM
chrish909 posted...
This is like 343 studios saying sony wont win this gen. Of course they are siding with sony, they work for them. Naughty dog is a joke, all they made for the past 10 years is third person shooters. On the 14th I am positive they will announce a third person shooter similar to mass effect and the bureau. They are a joke, they dont even have a franchise, they just keep making different third person shooters becuase they cant get it right. The fanboys apparently hate westernized shooters but praise naughty dog its pathetic. If I was a sony fanboy Id brag about quantic dream, not the crap naughty dog studios.

Whats interesting is that Naughty Dog didnt have faith in sony 2 years ago, fail.

If there such a joke y r they considered one of the best developers in the world. Look at there sales bud. Ur way off
---
Posted using GameFlux
#173ILikesCheesePosted 11/12/2013 12:20:03 PM
MasteroftheArts posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
First off, faith is the chalice of the ignorant and cup from which stupidity flows..

First off, it's a quote from a popular book, you dolt.

I never said your sig wasn't a quote "from a popular book." And apparently you are unaware that my response is also a quote. If you can say "Ra-Ra faith!", I can counter with "Ha-HA! faith."

:P
---
The Xbox One can only run most games in the 720P visual standard. Perhaps it should have been called the XBOX 720 after all.
LOL
#174MrAntike184Posted 11/12/2013 12:25:42 PM
CyborgTwenty posted...
The Last of Us

Overrated
---
Least favorite game companies: EA, Activision, and Square Enix.
#175Shik_stickPosted 11/12/2013 12:27:16 PM
loafy013 posted...
BingSanpao posted...
Naughty Dog, that's the company that makes sub-par shooters right? Let me know when they make a game that's as good as Halo or Gears. :)

I agree. The shooting parts of their games I can do without. I much prefer the climbing, exploring, and puzzle solving. Unfortunately, companies tend to put too much emphasis on trying to be a shooter. I felt the newest Tomb Raider had too much combat for my taste. Last of Us was a little better, with what felt like more down time between encounters. Give me something more like Prince of Persia: SoT and I am a happy camper.

uh, really...gears is the most generic uninspired shooter i have ever played. Saying it is, in any way better than Uncharted is flat out wrong.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#176Ryan-06Posted 11/12/2013 12:31:18 PM
vashtricham posted...
Truth

http://i.imgur.com/28z6mLE.gif - Christina Aguilera agrees!

Is she still pretty? or did she get fat?
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
Xboner - http://i.minus.com/icpsSjQz6fk8t.gif
#177ghostemp77Posted 11/12/2013 1:16:48 PM
Naughty Dog needs to bring back Crash Bandicoot NOW
---
XBL/PSN: DragonGhost2461 3DS FC: 2380 - 2356 - 0444
LMAO Day One Patches: PS4, Wii U, XB1
#178touyamizrahiPosted 11/12/2013 2:06:41 PM
chrish909 posted...
Shacky_101 posted...
I like how turds are hating on Naughty Dog even though this guy doesn't even work with them anymore. And to say Naughty Dog makes crappy games? Jealous, pathetic Xturds.

This is pretty ironic, you know jealousy is the reason you are here right?

x1 fans arent jealous, hence less x1 fans trolling ps4 forum than vice versa.

So i had to stop reading here from laughing way too much.

The reason there aren't a lot of XBOne fans trolling anywhere...is because there aren't a lot of XBOne fans to begin with :P.
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3
#179Pixx0Posted 11/12/2013 3:46:34 PM
chrish909 posted...
This is like 343 studios saying sony wont win this gen. Of course they are siding with sony, they work for them. Naughty dog is a joke, all they made for the past 10 years is third person shooters. On the 14th I am positive they will announce a third person shooter similar to mass effect and the bureau. They are a joke, they dont even have a franchise, they just keep making different third person shooters becuase they cant get it right. The fanboys apparently hate westernized shooters but praise naughty dog its pathetic. If I was a sony fanboy Id brag about quantic dream, not the crap naughty dog studios.

Whats interesting is that Naughty Dog didnt have faith in sony 2 years ago, fail.

U mad?
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#180chrish909Posted 11/12/2013 4:02:18 PM
Pixx0 posted...
chrish909 posted...

U mad?

No

Why are you asking? Did my post upset you?
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml