Naughty Dog has some strong words for Microsoft

#181chrish909Posted 11/12/2013 5:05:46 PM
touyamizrahi posted...
chrish909 posted...
Shacky_101 posted...
I like how turds are hating on Naughty Dog even though this guy doesn't even work with them anymore. And to say Naughty Dog makes crappy games? Jealous, pathetic Xturds.

This is pretty ironic, you know jealousy is the reason you are here right?

x1 fans arent jealous, hence less x1 fans trolling ps4 forum than vice versa.

So i had to stop reading here from laughing way too much.

The reason there aren't a lot of XBOne fans trolling anywhere...is because there aren't a lot of XBOne fans to begin with :P.

The x1 fans arent miserable becuase the console is something to look forward to. The ps4 are miserable and jealous, hence all the sad sad trolls.

Tony how come you come here when you clearly dislike x1?
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#182Ryan-06Posted 11/13/2013 8:48:55 AM
oooooooooo
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
Xboner - http://i.minus.com/icpsSjQz6fk8t.gif
#183leatheljPosted 11/13/2013 9:00:49 AM
how are these strong words he seems to like both ms and sony but prefers sony a normal blog that's it. its just his opnion but yeah i agree people are hyping the ps4 way to much there going to get burnt there expecting way to much from sony its becoming overrated but i cant say that until it launches and we see for a couple of months but right now its REALLY over hyped.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#184khardboredPosted 11/13/2013 9:03:18 AM
Talk about a derailed thread. Yikes.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#185Ryan-06Posted 11/15/2013 6:13:59 PM
tee hee
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/is8qElkJbGXle.gif
#186stevieb1234567Posted 11/16/2013 10:00:25 AM
ghostemp77 posted...
Naughty Dog needs to bring back Crash Bandicoot NOW

Crash is coming to ps4. Not ng though.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#187MadcapunlimitedPosted 11/16/2013 10:24:00 AM
Thank goodness for the 2011 PSN crash. That seemed to wake Sony up, like "oh yeah- gamers buy these things too!" The last couple of years the competition between the two has been close enough that it's been us gamers who win. That's what we all really want right? For two companies (sorry Nintendo) to be working hard for our support. When 360 had such a clear advantage for years, it seemed like there was also a lot of stagnation.

Whatever type of games you love, we don't need oversaturation of any genre this generation... that is my main concern (it was RPGs, especially JRPGs w/PS2, and FPS games with 360).

my point is that- if ND is trying to fan the flames of competition, then great. The only thing that matters is that it's the gamers who win.
---
Gamefaqs Rule #1: Everybody complain about the same thing.
Gamefaqs Rule #2: There is no rule number two.