Anyone know of a place thats still taking preorders?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone know of a place thats still taking preorders?

User Info: Blazefire_

Blazefire_
3 years ago#1
I really want a xbox one but I'm not sure if there will be any in stock at midnight. Do you guys know of any site that still have pre-orders?
XBL GT: Lethal234

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
3 years ago#2
My advice is to add your name to the list at Gamestop with a deposit, and then go to a midnight launch at a store that doesn't really do pre-orders (like Walmart). GS may be able to get you one a few shipments down the line if the midnight fails.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo

User Info: DeadLock25

DeadLock25
3 years ago#3
Try calling stores in your local area. Its a stretch, but its much more likely than any online stores.
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent

Blazefire_
3 years ago#4
TheCyborgNinja posted...
My advice is to add your name to the list at Gamestop with a deposit, and then go to a midnight launch at a store that doesn't really do pre-orders (like Walmart). GS may be able to get you one a few shipments down the line if the midnight fails.

I'll try that. I'll also go to bestbuy and see if they have anymore xbone preorder cards..

User Info: Tripps2001

Tripps2001
3 years ago#5
Best buy has told ne that stores will selling both preordered systems and they will have a separate line(fcfs) for non preorders. I'd call ur local bb and ask them about that.

Blazefire_
3 years ago#6
Tripps2001 posted...
Best buy has told ne that stores will selling both preordered systems and they will have a separate line(fcfs) for non preorders. I'd call ur local bb and ask them about that.

I'll call them up today. I was just gonna get a PS4 but I want a Xbox One early too for its exclusives. Hopefully my BB have preorders or stock on midnight release
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone know of a place thats still taking preorders?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived