Anyone know of a place thats still taking preorders?

#1Blazefire_Posted 11/11/2013 2:15:26 AM
I really want a xbox one but I'm not sure if there will be any in stock at midnight. Do you guys know of any site that still have pre-orders?
---
XBL GT: Lethal234
#2TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/11/2013 2:17:59 AM
My advice is to add your name to the list at Gamestop with a deposit, and then go to a midnight launch at a store that doesn't really do pre-orders (like Walmart). GS may be able to get you one a few shipments down the line if the midnight fails.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#3DeadLock25Posted 11/11/2013 2:20:21 AM
Try calling stores in your local area. Its a stretch, but its much more likely than any online stores.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#4Blazefire_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 2:20:22 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
My advice is to add your name to the list at Gamestop with a deposit, and then go to a midnight launch at a store that doesn't really do pre-orders (like Walmart). GS may be able to get you one a few shipments down the line if the midnight fails.

I'll try that. I'll also go to bestbuy and see if they have anymore xbone preorder cards..
---
#5Tripps2001Posted 11/11/2013 2:22:37 AM
Best buy has told ne that stores will selling both preordered systems and they will have a separate line(fcfs) for non preorders. I'd call ur local bb and ask them about that.
#6Blazefire_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 2:38:05 AM
Tripps2001 posted...
Best buy has told ne that stores will selling both preordered systems and they will have a separate line(fcfs) for non preorders. I'd call ur local bb and ask them about that.

I'll call them up today. I was just gonna get a PS4 but I want a Xbox One early too for its exclusives. Hopefully my BB have preorders or stock on midnight release
---