Xbox One Resolution gate 2.0 really bothers me...

#111nternationa7Posted 11/11/2013 4:16:34 AM
tokenblackguy23 posted...
So what exactly am I getting for $500 bucks?

PR Spin. Lots and lots of PR Spin.
---
Pokemon Y Safari Code: 5172-1018-8947
Dragon Safari (Goodra, Salamence, Haxorus Line) Send me a PM!
#12tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 4:19:50 AM
AwayFromHere posted...

No Im basing my opinion on Ryse being downgraded, AC IV not being true native 1080p, BF4 running in 720p and now COD 4 confirmed to be running in 720p the exact same resolution as the Xbox 360 I currently own. So what exactly am I getting for $500 bucks?

Well, since you seem to be so against it, how about nothing? Don't buy it, problem solved.

If only it were that easy, all my friends are staying with the X1 so this is what makes my decision a bit tough. Please understand just because someone states they don't like a particular aspect of something doesn't mean you have to defend it. An attack on a console isn't an attack on you.
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#13AwayFromHerePosted 11/11/2013 4:21:57 AM

If only it were that easy, all my friends are staying with the X1 so this is what makes my decision a bit tough. Please understand just because someone states they don't like a particular aspect of something doesn't mean you have to defend it. An attack on a console isn't an attack on you.

Your friends are forcing to spend $500 you don't want to spend? Get new friends.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#14Evel138Posted 11/11/2013 4:22:39 AM
TC-

I'm really curious to see some examples of the manufacturers of any consumer product doing what you feel Microsoft should have done in your OP.

By all means, pls link me to examples of any company basically saying "we've got an inferior product".....I'll wait.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#15tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 4:25:53 AM
AwayFromHere posted...

Your friends are forcing to spend $500 you don't want to spend? Get new friends.

lol first let me say Thank You@ AwayFromHere for spending the time to chat with me about my concern I really appreciate you responding and engaging me. I still have not decided which system I will purchase I have both on reserve. But considering I think if I purchase an PS4 now I wont have to worry about trying to find one when games like Infamous Second Son comes out.

I think when Titanfall releases I should be able to find a X1 because I believe $500 is a good amount of coin to spend so the X1 should be readily before the PS4 is.
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#161nternationa7Posted 11/11/2013 4:28:04 AM
Evel138 posted...
TC-

I'm really curious to see some examples of the manufacturers of any consumer product doing what you feel Microsoft should have done in your OP.

By all means, pls link me to examples of any company basically saying "we've got an inferior product".....I'll wait.

http://thenextweb.com/asia/2013/10/24/samsung-apologizes-to-chinese-consumers-for-smartphone-issues-after-being-criticized-by-state-media/

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-apologizes-for-lack-of-wii-u-software/1100-6402805/

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/28/tim-cook-maps/?_r=0
---
#17LoveSheepPosted 11/11/2013 4:28:37 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
Then wait a year.

Wait two years.

Wait for developers to get their minds around the XBOne and start pushing it.

You're basing your decision on a Call of Duty game. A series that hasn't evolved since 2007.

I thought it was closer to 2003.
---
Still no to Xbox ONE Hard Drive is too small and can't be upgraded or replaced.
The Kinect adds cost to the console I rather buy a game not a GIMMICK.
#18tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 4:29:14 AM
Evel138 posted...
TC-

Well you don't have to wait very long, as I stated I believe if the "BOMB" has already exploded why are you trying to defuse it? Just accept the situation state the truth but move on. Attempting to hide, deceive, mis-inform, mis-direct the consumer has only created rage and very bad press for the X1.

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2305278/samsung-admits-that-its-touchwiz-android-skin-isnt-very-good
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#19tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 4:30:59 AM
Evel138 posted...
TC-

Well you don't have to wait very long, as I stated I believe if the "BOMB" has already exploded why are you trying to defuse it? Just accept the situation state the truth but move on. Attempting to hide, deceive, mis-inform, mis-direct the consumer has only created rage and very bad press for the X1. Read the article below, even with Samsung admitting they have an inferior product they are still my favorite company when it comes to Electronics.

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2305278/samsung-admits-that-its-touchwiz-android-skin-isnt-very-good

---
Arsenal!!!!!
#201nternationa7Posted 11/11/2013 4:32:22 AM
@TC

Samsung seems to be doing alot of apologizing these days -.-
---