Honest questions from a Nintendo/Sony fan.

#21JustThink1stPosted 11/14/2013 5:38:46 AM
Just pointing out that of course sony magazine gives those games good scores, try other sources. All the reviews ive read said knack is a boring old school game and killzone is boring amd full o fps tropes. Also ghosts stutters in mp for at least half of the reviews on that ive read.
---
"I'm not scared...I'm singing. My screaming song."
"You're a total wuss."
#22xninjagrrlPosted 11/14/2013 5:46:11 AM
In my experience, online play on ps always sucked. No one had mics and it was beyond frustrating when trying to do missions that required actual teamwork. Also, dual shock controllers suck. I dont care that its redesigned to feel less cheap, the thumbsticks are horribly placed too close. The triggers have always sucked, hope thats fixed. Shooters wouldnt let you remap the controls so youre stuck firing guns with the top bumper. No thanks. Everyone has their own reasons for liking one console over the other. Exclusives are obliviously a big deal. Ive only ever played a handful of ps3 games in the years ive owned it, which leads me to the conclusion I prefer Xbox exclusives. Makes sense as sony focuses more on rpgs which i dont favor. Ironically enough, the best gaming experience of last gen was had on my ps3 but one great game does not trump the plethora of games I enjoyed on my 360.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#23SunDevil77Posted 11/14/2013 5:46:43 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
Why are all of the Xbros excited about XOne? Does it boil down to exclusives in the end? I'm not dissing your console of choice, but I just don't see the reasoning in picking the more expensive console that isn't as strong. If it weren't for exclusives, there'd be nearly any reason to keep with XOne. Are there other great gaming features that I'm missing out on? I don't care about the social media aspects and the nifty little cable TV capabilities either and I think that PS4 is being equally lame for incorporating that share button.

Also, on a side note, how do XBox fans feel about the hilarious PR antics that have been going on?

Again, I don't have anything against the system, I'm just wondering why anyone would buy it outside of exclusives. Cause I know tons of people already that are buying it just for Ghosts.

I stopped reading at "Xbros"
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#24xninjagrrlPosted 11/14/2013 5:48:17 AM
Pinoy441 posted...
JustThink1st posted...
Where to start..XBox1 currently looks like the only next gen console to me. Look up Titanfall and Zampella saying only XBox1 can run the game due to its set up (in reference to the cloud and dedicated servers). Look up "drivatars" for Forza 5. Cars wont be bots theyll be imprinted with the driving styles of friends/strangers making races unique. This is already being worked on for ai in sports and shooting games as well. Check out leaning out in BF4, recording game clips by voice and pushing the main screen over a few inches to run other programs in the "pinch", such as apps chats or tv shows. The list goes on. Oh yeah and you said, besides the games...only to a sony pony is buying a system suddenly not about games. Answer me im honestly unsure, what is next gen about ps4. Isnt it a slightly better ps3 with pay gaming now and no good games?? And bringing absolutley nothing new at all to the table? Every early review ive read says dont buy it until there are actually games worth playing for it.

Yet there are games worth playing on it

Killzones been getting 8 average across the board
Resoguns been getting 8-9 average
Other launch games have been getting 7-9 across the board
Plus its been proven that Xbox has no First Party titles that are worth buying a console for (Ryse, Titanfall, anything by a dev thats owned by a publisher already does not count for first party, and Titanfall doesn't even count as an exclusive due to being on PC) The new Fable is still digging an even deeper grave, Nobody cares about Halo anymore and what is next gen about Xbox One thats not just an upgraded Xbox 360 with no games? Kinect Two? A peripheral that isn't worth the extra $100 just to do things that a regular controller can do? Motion Controls have been a fad since the Wii and will die out completely all the same.

Xbox One is just about as next gen as the PS4 is, maybe even less because of technical limitations.

Actually, it appears killzone is a love/hate type of game, oddly enough.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#25JustThink1stPosted 11/14/2013 5:57:45 AM
Just check Gamespot gave Killzone a 7 and Knack a 4 and they seem to be kinda fair slightly towards ps.
---
"I'm not scared...I'm singing. My screaming song."
"You're a total wuss."