Can anyone explain why people troll each other system?

#1HomerJAY33Posted 11/11/2013 10:18:33 AM
I don't see what the big deal is xbox one vs ps4? But each board has non stop troll topics about which is better.

Each system pretty much gets the same games....
---
PSN: Laststandin35
#2PsychoGatesPosted 11/11/2013 10:19:52 AM
It makes them feel better about themselves, they have nothing else in life but to side with a giant corporation's product thinking that if the product "wins" they "win".

Its a sad life to live honestly
#3HorridhalPosted 11/11/2013 10:21:00 AM
HomerJAY33 posted...
I don't see what the big deal is xbox one vs ps4? But each board has non stop troll topics about which is better.

In no particular order:

1. Boredom

2. To feel like they are 'winning.'

3. Because they are trolls.

4. Because they feel one system or the other is better.

5. Boredom.
---
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.
#4FoppePosted 11/11/2013 10:21:35 AM
The same reason Nintendo kids and Sega were fighting in school, trying to justify only owning one system by talking down on the other system.
Throw in some that troll every board for lulz and the cake is complete.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#5Yuri_LowelIPosted 11/11/2013 10:21:56 AM
For sony nuthuggers, they were being trolled for the last 6 years when PS3 lost exclusives left right and center. This is just the anger built up from the last gen.
---
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif
#6HorridhalPosted 11/11/2013 10:22:41 AM
Foppe posted...
The same reason Nintendo kids and Sega were fighting in school, trying to justify only owning one system by talking down on the other system.

Lmao where the hell did you go to school?
---
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.
#7whitelytningPosted 11/11/2013 10:23:31 AM
Because they keep getting reactions.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#8Yuri_LowelIPosted 11/11/2013 10:26:20 AM(edited)
Foppe posted...

You clearly didn't go to school back then. there was no real fierce fanboy wars for consoles back then. people just got whatever console they wanted. Fanboy wars started when Ps1/N64 came out because of the whole Sony division thing. Sony fanboy were the birth of all fanboyism. Since Ps1, it's all been about Sony vs the world. The kids that grew up with FFVII are the worst. I've been on msg forums for over 10 years. mostly it's just subtle trolling. With sony fanboys, it's personal and serious. They are the worst out there by a country mile. Not their fualt. They have been bred by the company itself to act alone and motivated to defend.
---
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif
#9ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/11/2013 10:25:17 AM
Sony fanboys troll Xbots because Xbots have been trolling for the past 8 years.

Xbots troll because they are mostly rage-filled dudebros.
#10touyamizrahiPosted 11/11/2013 10:27:12 AM
HomerJAY33 posted...

because trolling how now been labelled as saying anything negative about a console....even when a majority of the world's reviews and critics agree. Everyone is a troll according to GF logic. no point in asking who is one or why they are one...everyone is a troll now. all 100% of users, even the ones who've never seen these boards and are still stuck on the Atari boards...they're trolls too.
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3