Is it a bad thing to be a fanboy?

#1Daela_GhettoPosted 11/11/2013 12:10:30 PM
I don't dislike sony. I just never see myself owning a playstation because I've had great fun with the xbox and their offerings yet i believe they will keep giving me what i like. I haven't seen the graphical power of the ps4 yet in any way, but i've seen into xbox one's performance and i think it just looks pure awesome. Does this automatically make me shunned in a gamers community?
#2whitelytningPosted 11/11/2013 12:13:39 PM
As long as you realize you are staying with a product for reasons other than specs I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It happens all the time with all kinds of products.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#3Alnilam81Posted 11/11/2013 12:14:24 PM
Daela_Ghetto posted...
I don't dislike sony. I just never see myself owning a playstation because I've had great fun with the xbox and their offerings yet i believe they will keep giving me what i like. I haven't seen the graphical power of the ps4 yet in any way, but i've seen into xbox one's performance and i think it just looks pure awesome. Does this automatically make me shunned in a gamers community?

It'll make you shunned on this board but that's just because of the bad infestation that's happening right now. I feel much the same as you, I love the 360's pad, Live has always been reliable, and there is currently more for the Xbox One I would like to play than for the PS4. I'll no doubt get a PS4 further down the line but i'll be getting the Xbox One first.
#4Daela_Ghetto(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 12:23:40 PM
I don't post here often but i visit this site regularly for years. Great way to find out information as it seeps out. i actually enjoy seeing the bickering going on here and can't wait for both systems to drop even though, like i said im going with xbox alone on this one.

No matter what anyone decides, everyone's definitely going to get their moneys worth. Can't wait to have that new xbox controller in my hands.
#5Coutts2Posted 11/11/2013 12:25:36 PM
Nothing wrong with being a fan of one console or the other. If you decide you need to troll everything else because you like one particular console then you are a troll not a fanboy, and you should stop.
---
PSN: Geoff-C-