Why so much hate and for what exactly?

#1Rod1984Posted 11/11/2013 12:04:26 PM
Why do people post such useless topics nowadays, they arent even funny or clever, its just stupid, idiotic statements that dont even make sense.. Why is there so much negativity of the X1 on its own forum as well? Just getting annoyed bc I come on here a few times a day excited we are 11 days away from launch, hoping to see others excited and we are all in this forum together hyping each other up, and maybe find possibly new information on the X1 or its games or something cool like that, but I get this.. the first topic I see "How much spit and glue do you think Microsoft used to manufacture Xbone ' s?" and what is following it? More negative topics about the screen resolution, lack of quality games, how ps4 is more powerful, seriously this discussion forum is exactly what it is called, a discussion, mainly a discussion amongst other fans! Not a forum to bash on a product you dont really know about at all and you are at the point making up your information to make yourself sound good and acting all high and mighty about it as if your opinion is law. I dont consider myself an xbox fanboy, nintendo fanboy, or playstation fanboy.

I am just a fan, a gamer fan, a videogame fan boy, I eventually own all systems, regardless if one is better than the other. I prefer xbox live over psn, so my online games will be purchased for that system, I prefer my rpgs and other single player games on the playstation so I play on that system, and I prefer my party games with friends and family, guess where I am going for that. To all of you haters, no system is powerful than the other.

It has been proven that both system specs are equal if not a tad greater than the other. The X1's launch games are fixed at 720p to lock in a solid 60fps. The reason why it is not native 1080p is bc the developers underestimated exactly how much power the kinect takes from the xbox, but now that the system is officially going to be released, any future game will be in 1080p since the developers know exactly what they are dealing with. PS4 cant play cds or support media servers, xbox one can, xbox one can use external hard drives, ps4 cant, ps4 you can remove the hard drive and upgrade it, xbox one you cant.

Both systems will have a sleep state to continue your game where you left off, not available at launch for ps4, both systems you can play games as you are downloading them, both systems you can use a tablet for secondary functions or as a controller. In the end both systems are almost exactly alike with minor differences, only thing X1 will have an edge on is its stupid sports apps and the power to govern your cable box which looks awesome but not a system seller to me, but I will use it bc the option is there so why wouldnt I? So in the end it comes down to the most important thing.. The games! If you prefer ps4's lineup thats just fine.

I am going with X1 for a couple reasons, my friends are all going X1(not my main reason) and I like the line up games for X1 more than the ps4, the ps4 will get better games eventually like they did for ps3 and like ps3 thats when I will buy my own ps4, plus I would feel guilty playing battlefield or call of duty on something else other than an xbox controller. Seriously there is something in both launches for everyone. This so called "console war" is really stupid guys and there is no point to it, this is what I believe

I apologize for my post going on longer than I planned. I just dont understand the need for someone to bash something that they dont understand that has no intention of understanding the very thing they are bashing. I wanted to share my thoughts and opinions to the fans, the haters, the sony fan boys whoever else is reading this and so I did. Say what you will but after this post I will not be responding bc I dont need to defend what I believe to anyone. Good luck, hope to see some of you on xbox live next week. and to the ps4 readers, I will see you online sometime next year.
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#2RexCarsPosted 11/11/2013 12:10:08 PM
Cool story
#3Dev0311Posted 11/11/2013 12:10:37 PM
$500 720p vs. $400 1080p
---
Take One look at the resolution and walk away...
#4Joey-ZazaPosted 11/11/2013 12:16:06 PM
The mods have practically given up on this board. Or maybe the admins have no idea the mods who are supposed to be here aren't doing their jobs and nobody is reporting anyone for anything. The entire online community is like this.

Everywhere you go.

If you go to msn all you see is liberals and conservatives chime into topics that have little to do with the economy. People just LOVE to complain on the internet.

You go into news articles about someone dying tragically and people still find a way to argue about something.

This is the price we pay to allow no censorship on the internet and allow freedom of speech. But the reality is the world is full of hate, and only you can learn to filter it out and just go on with your life. Don't stoop to their level, and take pride that you didn't. People can be disgusting, but it is especially so on the internet.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#5lilj812Posted 11/11/2013 12:17:12 PM
You have an objectively worse console selling for more then it's superior counterpart with less games and you don't expect gamers to react to that? This is just reality.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#6ThatLaoGuyPosted 11/11/2013 12:20:34 PM
Tl;Dr we get it. Nobody likes hearing about their heroes downfall but its happening.
---
Gamertag: That Lao Guy
#7RexCarsPosted 11/11/2013 12:25:44 PM
Welcome to Earth, Joey.

Some of the people here need to stop taking boards so seriously. Who cares what other random people post? Ignore it. You'd think this concept was brain surgery.
#8Jstretch19Posted 11/11/2013 12:30:50 PM
Its a combination of the anonymity of the internet and the natural desire of humans to be as much of a dick to everyone else as possible.
#9Joey-ZazaPosted 11/11/2013 1:13:59 PM
Pappa didn't raise no disrespectful fool.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#10MRL3G3NDPosted 11/11/2013 1:27:52 PM
their are legitimate complaints mixed in the fanboy war

the main gripe here from sensible people is that the MS has failed to convey the value of the xbox one to most of it's consumers.

They want a gaming console that kicks ass...MS produces a cable box/spybox with gaming as an afterthought for $100 more than it's competitor.

that's like me buying a car that barely runs because it has a radio and TV's in it...

seriously... A price drop would shut everyone up
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q