Why so much hate and for what exactly?

#11Ch3wyPosted 11/11/2013 1:29:40 PM
Because **** you, that's why.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#12JohnWall32Posted 11/11/2013 1:37:30 PM
welcome to the internet
---
Board User Level: Legend
#13LICKWIDPAlNPosted 11/11/2013 1:41:30 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Because **** you, that's why.

---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#14crucialPosted 11/11/2013 2:06:32 PM
Ponies are butthurt that MS stole half of Sonys base last gen and are affraid that the PS4 will just be another PS3 with less features and a horrible launch with not many games in site for a few years,only The Order 1886 looks to me like a system seller and will not even think of getting one until that is at least released,to many indies,PS4 where greatness waits,and waits,and waits.

Xbots are butthurt about the $500 console with a lot of features that are not game related and or Kinect 2.0 and the NSA looking at you while gaming or 720p vs.1080p garbage that means nothing since Forza 5 is 1080p and Ryse is 900p so no worry's there.

Both will be great and will own both,getting X1 first since there launch is way better and they have titles coming out next year like TF and Halo 5.
#15Duke AriochPosted 11/11/2013 2:14:51 PM
crucial posted...
Ponies are butthurt that MS stole half of Sonys base last gen and are affraid that the PS4 will just be another PS3 with less features and a horrible launch with not many games in site for a few years,only The Order 1886 looks to me like a system seller and will not even think of getting one until that is at least released,to many indies,PS4 where greatness waits,and waits,and waits.

Xbots are butthurt about the $500 console with a lot of features that are not game related and or Kinect 2.0 and the NSA looking at you while gaming or 720p vs.1080p garbage that means nothing since Forza 5 is 1080p and Ryse is 900p so no worry's there.

Both will be great and will own both,getting X1 first since there launch is way better and they have titles coming out next year like TF and Halo 5.

Waiting for The Order as well before I get a PS4.....and for my wallet to recover from Xbox One.

Its really just like people that know nothing about a sport rooting for a sports team. Somehow Xbox failing will make the PS4 better...even if a lack of competition typically leads to no good..but we ignore such thoughts here on GameFaqs.
---
"Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!" - Elric of Melnibone