What Xb1 launch game has you the most excited?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What Xb1 launch game has you the most excited?
2 years ago#1
What game do you want the most and if possible a description of what got you excited in the preview.

And for good measure, what do you think reviewers will give the game on a scale of 1-10?

Positive thread Go!
---
Ev'rybody have fun tonight!
Ev'rybody Wang Chung tonight!
2 years ago#2
vexermaster posted...
What game do you want the most and if possible a description of what got you excited in the preview.

And for good measure, what do you think reviewers will give the game on a scale of 1-10?

Positive thread Go!

Only Forza, probably get 8.8.

already bought bf4 on pc and getting AC4 on pc also. Because of that, I saw no need for either console quite yet and fully expect bundles in march
2 years ago#3
Crimson Dragon and Dead Rising 3.

I would say Forza but I'm not buying until there's a wheel solution that is as good as or better then the CSR Elite.

Reviews:
Crimson Dragon: 7.2
Dead Rising 3: 8.5
Forza 5: 9.0

Forza reviews may be lower because they probably stripped stuff out now that it's on a new platform.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#4
Dead Rising 3. Open world sandbox game with zombies and ridiculous vehicles and weapons that looks like a ton of fun to me. I'd guess it will get an average review score of about 8.5
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
2 years ago#5
bob15x posted...
vexermaster posted...

Positive thread Go!

Only Forza, probably get 8.8.

already bought bf4 on pc and getting AC4 on pc also. Because of that, I saw no need for either console quite yet and fully expect bundles in march

I expect Forza to get high scores. I also expect Forza to be the top selling launch exclusive, but I could be very wrong.
---
2 years ago#6
Ryse. I'm a Rome nut, Gladiator is one of my favorite movies, Spartacus was one of my favorite tv shows, Rome Total War 1&2 are two of my favorite PC games. Can't wait to get my hands on this and Dead Rising as well.
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
2 years ago#7
bf4 ..i played the others on pc but finally getting 64 on console is great.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
2 years ago#8
DolemiteXP posted...
Ryse. I'm a Rome nut, Gladiator is one of my favorite movies, Spartacus was one of my favorite tv shows, Rome Total War 1&2 are two of my favorite PC games. Can't wait to get my hands on this and Dead Rising as well.

Graphics look great on Ryse. I also saw a guy get his arm chopped off. lol
Gladiator is also one of my favorite movies ever made!
---
2 years ago#9
Yep I cant wait for Dead Rising and Ryse.
---
" Games will look better on PS4. But if you aren't into games, there is a weaker more expensive alternative....I kid I joke!"- My PSN GT Teamevilbunny
2 years ago#10
BF4, Dead Rising, Killer instinct, Crimson Dragon, and Ryse... in that order
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What Xb1 launch game has you the most excited?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived