What Xb1 launch game has you the most excited?

#1vexermasterPosted 11/11/2013 1:10:01 PM
What game do you want the most and if possible a description of what got you excited in the preview.

And for good measure, what do you think reviewers will give the game on a scale of 1-10?

Positive thread Go!
---
Ev'rybody have fun tonight!
Ev'rybody Wang Chung tonight!
#2bob15xPosted 11/11/2013 1:11:19 PM
vexermaster posted...
What game do you want the most and if possible a description of what got you excited in the preview.

And for good measure, what do you think reviewers will give the game on a scale of 1-10?

Positive thread Go!

Only Forza, probably get 8.8.

already bought bf4 on pc and getting AC4 on pc also. Because of that, I saw no need for either console quite yet and fully expect bundles in march
#3CapwnDPosted 11/11/2013 1:15:14 PM(edited)
Crimson Dragon and Dead Rising 3.

I would say Forza but I'm not buying until there's a wheel solution that is as good as or better then the CSR Elite.

Reviews:
Crimson Dragon: 7.2
Dead Rising 3: 8.5
Forza 5: 9.0

Forza reviews may be lower because they probably stripped stuff out now that it's on a new platform.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#4ElPolloDiablo87Posted 11/11/2013 1:13:41 PM
Dead Rising 3. Open world sandbox game with zombies and ridiculous vehicles and weapons that looks like a ton of fun to me. I'd guess it will get an average review score of about 8.5
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#5vexermaster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 1:13:48 PM
bob15x posted...
vexermaster posted...

Positive thread Go!

Only Forza, probably get 8.8.

already bought bf4 on pc and getting AC4 on pc also. Because of that, I saw no need for either console quite yet and fully expect bundles in march

I expect Forza to get high scores. I also expect Forza to be the top selling launch exclusive, but I could be very wrong.
---
#6DolemiteXPPosted 11/11/2013 1:31:48 PM
Ryse. I'm a Rome nut, Gladiator is one of my favorite movies, Spartacus was one of my favorite tv shows, Rome Total War 1&2 are two of my favorite PC games. Can't wait to get my hands on this and Dead Rising as well.
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
#7werkz_destroyzPosted 11/11/2013 1:34:49 PM
bf4 ..i played the others on pc but finally getting 64 on console is great.
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#8vexermaster(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 1:41:21 PM
DolemiteXP posted...
Ryse. I'm a Rome nut, Gladiator is one of my favorite movies, Spartacus was one of my favorite tv shows, Rome Total War 1&2 are two of my favorite PC games. Can't wait to get my hands on this and Dead Rising as well.

Graphics look great on Ryse. I also saw a guy get his arm chopped off. lol
Gladiator is also one of my favorite movies ever made!
---
#9bunnyjoeyjrPosted 11/11/2013 1:50:47 PM
Yep I cant wait for Dead Rising and Ryse.
---
" Games will look better on PS4. But if you aren't into games, there is a weaker more expensive alternative....I kid I joke!"- My PSN GT Teamevilbunny
#10weezergabePosted 11/11/2013 2:34:42 PM
BF4, Dead Rising, Killer instinct, Crimson Dragon, and Ryse... in that order