So MS has 15 exclusives releasing within 12 months of launch that they published

#21Troll_DirectoryPosted 11/11/2013 3:06:07 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Pretty impressive and we know 14 of them already.

The games we know so far:

New IPs:
Ryse
Project Spark
Crimson Dragon
Killer Instinct
Quantum Break
Sunset Overdrive
D4
Black Tusk Project
Below

Sequels:

Halo 5
Dead Rising 3
Forza 5
Kinect Sports Rivals
Fable Legends

So that leaves one more sequel. What could this mystery sequel be? And we know its not Gears of War... Don't even think about it. I am super hoping that they have some secret deal to make Lost Odyssey 2. So much better than Final Fantasy :(

Maybe they've announced it and I just didn't list it yet.
i know it's not a console exclusive, but you don't think ms counts titanfall as one of their exclusives?
#22ElPolloDiablo87Posted 11/11/2013 3:07:06 PM
Troll_Directory posted...

New IPs:
Ryse
Project Spark
Crimson Dragon
Killer Instinct
Quantum Break
Sunset Overdrive
D4
Black Tusk Project
Below

Sequels:

Halo 5
Dead Rising 3
Forza 5
Kinect Sports Rivals
Fable Legends

So that leaves one more sequel. What could this mystery sequel be? And we know its not Gears of War... Don't even think about it. I am super hoping that they have some secret deal to make Lost Odyssey 2. So much better than Final Fantasy :(

i know it's not a console exclusive, but you don't think ms counts titanfall as one of their exclusives?

Isn't it published by EA though?
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#23TrueBlue91Posted 11/11/2013 3:10:34 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
ITT: KI is a new IP.

XD

Of course a bad listing is the only thing trolls will focus on ^^. Thats why they so obvious.

And yet if anyone made such a mistake in PS4's favour, you guys would be all over that "pony". Never change Xbox fanboys, never change.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#24MetroidFan9999Posted 11/11/2013 3:31:25 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

XD

Of course a bad listing is the only thing trolls will focus on ^^. Thats why they so obvious.

I would focus on the fact that over half those games are complete crap, but I don't want to ruin your topic. So I corrected you instead. Yeah, I know, pretty trollish indeed.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#25Troll_DirectoryPosted 11/11/2013 3:40:01 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Troll_Directory posted...

New IPs:
Ryse
Project Spark
Crimson Dragon
Killer Instinct
Quantum Break
Sunset Overdrive
D4
Black Tusk Project
Below

Sequels:

Halo 5
Dead Rising 3
Forza 5
Kinect Sports Rivals
Fable Legends

Isn't it published by EA though?
ah yes, i forgot that was the distinction. right there in the topic title.
#26DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 4:33:10 PM(edited)
TrueBlue91 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

XD

And yet if anyone made such a mistake in PS4's favour, you guys would be all over that "pony". Never change Xbox fanboys, never change.

What made up BS. My posts on the PS4 boards have only praised its games. My last post was about how amazing Infamous looked, I made topics on two separate occasions trying to tell people how Deep Down is going to be amazing and a fair F2P model and I said Knack needs to wait for reviews. My stance on Killzone was that it looked like it was a huge improvement and used features from Halo and Resistance with the equipment. I also posted how Guilty Gear looked like a much better fighter and that people should hype this more since there is nothing to stop us importing it.

Can you fail more, little pony?
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#27pistachio2888Posted 11/11/2013 4:36:58 PM
Please Please Please let it be Lost Odyssey2 Fable 4 or Mass Effect 4
---
Hello my name is Trolly of Trollington HAHA MageuLook