Kosmo240985 posted...
ryse
bf4
cod ghosts
madden 25
dr3
forza
AC black flag

i'm getting ghosts and madden for the 10 dollar upgrade.

why?

becasue i have the money and all the games interest me...

also because these games plus the system is about 10% of my quarterly bonus...

and becasue it's a bday/holiday present to myself (along with my new hdtv)

Coming on here to brag about something that probably aint true is lame. Plus, nobody cares.

TC asked. Is it that hard to believe that a college educated white male in a big city can have a good job? I went 5 years at a crap job and then unemployment to finally land my dream job.

sorry for bragging a bit. But it's been a long time coming that i can afford to drop 1k on a system and games and not feel bad about it.

you mad bro?
---
GT: Kozzie85
#12DamnEvilDogPosted 11/11/2013 2:43:56 PM
PaperJR64 posted...
I preordered DR3 and Forza 5 months ago but just recently preordered Ryse. I figure screw it I'm spending all this money anyway might as well risk $60 on Ryse and just resell it on amazon if I don't like it. Come on Crytek I believe

Also can't decide between Black Flag and Ghosts. What are you all going with?

I had switched around preorders quite a bit from Dead Rising 3 to Assassin's Creed IV and back again, still had Battlefield 4 the whole time.

Last week when they released those game play videos (the 25mins of Dead Rising 3 is what nailed it for me) there was a Twitch stream of Ryse, that got me hooked, for the first time I WANTED to play it, so I went a reserved it on Thursday, looking forward to playing it!

As for the last nit of your post, I would with Assassin's Creed (might this later on when I finish the 3 games I have preordered) just seems more worth the money new right now.
#13DojoMaxPosted 11/11/2013 2:50:54 PM
Kosmo240985 posted...
bigslim816 posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
ryse
bf4
cod ghosts
madden 25
dr3
forza
AC black flag

why?

Coming on here to brag about something that probably aint true is lame. Plus, nobody cares.

TC asked. Is it that hard to believe that a college educated white male in a big city can have a good job? I went 5 years at a crap job and then unemployment to finally land my dream job.

sorry for bragging a bit. But it's been a long time coming that i can afford to drop 1k on a system and games and not feel bad about it.

you mad bro?

Even specified white male, further adding to the douchebag factor.
---
"VideoGame" fan. PSN: DojoMax Xbox: xShotz 101x formerly DojoMax IGB
#14Kosmo240985Posted 11/11/2013 2:55:46 PM
Marqmax posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
bigslim816 posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
ryse
bf4
cod ghosts
madden 25
dr3
forza
AC black flag

why?

you mad bro?

whats wrong with being white? you racist?
---
#15SS_MetalSonicPosted 11/11/2013 3:04:44 PM
Yeah will probably buy Ryse , Forza , and Battlefield 4.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Asura's Wrath, Darksiders 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Mass Effect 3, Skyrim,
#16BuburibonPosted 11/11/2013 3:06:47 PM
Kosmo240985 posted...
Marqmax posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
bigslim816 posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
ryse
bf4
cod ghosts
madden 25
dr3
forza
AC black flag

why?

you mad bro?

Excuse me, do you mean to say that you're college trained? You see, you'd have to be much classier than that in order to be considered educated. You shouldn't feel bad, however, as there are plenty of highly trained PhD holders who aren't at all educated. :-)
---
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
#17Kosmo240985Posted 11/11/2013 3:12:03 PM
Buburibon posted...

Excuse me, do you mean to say that you're college trained? You see, you'd have to be much classier than that in order to be considered educated. You shouldn't feel bad, however, as there are plenty of highly trained PhD holders who aren't at all educated. :-)

you don't have to be well mannered to be intelligent.

according to your philosophy all college educated individuals should be liberals too...

you don't enter a 4-6 year program and magically pop out "refined" with a glass of merlot in your hand a mustache of sirs and a monocle sitting next to a fireplace with a bear skin rug under your feet a rich leather bound book in the other hand in a room that smells of rich mahogony.
---
#18DeschainRedPosted 11/11/2013 3:13:14 PM
Ironman06 posted...
Anyone else have that dumb Abba song stuck in their head now?

Lmao, it had crossed my mind reading this topic.
#19bigslim816Posted 11/11/2013 4:09:35 PM
Kosmo240985 posted...
Marqmax posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
bigslim816 posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
ryse
bf4
cod ghosts
madden 25
dr3
forza
AC black flag

why?

you mad bro?

Dude you are oblivious. First the TC asked about games. Not your "supposed" tenth of a bonus, new tv or your gifts to yourself. You added the "why?" when no one asked. Douche move. Pat yourself on the back but nobody cares. I didn't ask for your life story or your race. Congrats on the college education and job, but you seem to lack something more important, common sense. Thank you for working hard and not being an unemployment freeloader. Then again, it aint worth 2 dead flies to me.

Cool story bro.
---
You wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepherd, but me, my eyes are wide f'n open.
@#&! a fanboy!
#20Kosmo240985Posted 11/11/2013 4:20:02 PM
bigslim816 posted...
Dude you are oblivious. First the TC asked about games. Not your "supposed" tenth of a bonus, new tv or your gifts to yourself. You added the "why?" when no one asked. Douche move. Pat yourself on the back but nobody cares. I didn't ask for your life story or your race. Congrats on the college education and job, but you seem to lack something more important, common sense. Thank you for working hard and not being an unemployment freeloader. Then again, it aint worth 2 dead flies to me.

Cool story bro.

You mad
---